As a 21st century teen, there certainly had been times when I got so frustrated ‘cos my parents didn’t understand the word ‘trend’.
Honestly, are they even my parents if they don’t ask about my hair and shirt and pants and shoe and bag and phone cover before I even step out of the house?
Recently in Japan, a girl didn’t know whether to laugh or cry when she saw what her grandmother has done to her ripped jeans, according to Nextshark.
FYI at all parents out here: ripped jeans are intentional, no we did not get cheated of our money, and no they are not ugly.
It is called fashion.
Anyways, Japanese Twitter user Tomomi is among the many who caught up with the trend and owns a pair of ripped jeans.
However, Tomomi’s grandmother Shizu mistook her ripped jeans to be you know, ripped, but unintentionally.By patching a fabric underneath the hole, the grandmother managed to ‘mend’ Tomomi’s ripped jeans.
— tomomi (@tymumt_082124) December 10, 2017
Although I’m not a huge fan of Google Translate, you can get a rough idea here:
When I return from my byte To grandma Damaged Jeans sewn I can not stop laughing (lol)
Poor Tomomi! She lost a good pair of ripped jeans, but at the same time, she must have felt loved.
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
What were you do if you were her?
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Cutest Dog Videos to Help You Last Through the Week
- Woman Vlogged About Being Scammed for Buying an ‘iPhone’ for $100 & It’s Just Too Funny
- This M’sia Video About Vacuum Cleaner by a Chiobu is Really 几好笑一下!
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured Image: Nextshark
- NS Defaulter Appealed His 10-Month Jail But It Increased to 13 Months Instead
- Grab’s New System Lets Drivers Earn Up To $11,888 Guaranteed Gross Income Monthly!
- Clementi Rd Exit in PIE Changing from Right to Left, And It Cost a Whopping $32.7 Million