Here at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel, you can be prepared to feast on your senses with the freshest seafood and local dishes that are curated according to the Singaporean’s taste buds. Food Capital offers cuisines from around the world, bringing your taste buds for a trip round the globe.
1 for 1 dinner buffet promotion
From now till 30th April, DBS/POSB card members can enjoy an exclusive 1 for 1 dinner buffet promotion at Food Capital located at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. The hotel overlooks the Singapore river, bringing patrons a great view of the waterfront which ups the entire dining experience.
The buffet offers a comprehensive range of local, Asian and international cuisines – serving dishes such as Laksa, Chili Crab, Satay Bee Hoon and many other local favourites. Don’t forget to help yourself to the extensive dessert section too!
Prices of buffet dinner (6:30pm – 10:30pm)
- Buffet Dinner: $70 (Monday to Thursday)
- $76 (Friday to Sunday)
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion valid till 30th April 2017
- Not valid on eve of and public holidays and other special occasions such as Easter Day and Mother’s Day
- Valid for dine-in only, for a maximum of 12 diner
- Prior reservation is required
- Limited to one card per bill per table, no splitting of bill and table allowed
- Buffet items may vary
- DBS General Promotions Terms & Conditions apply, please refer to www.dbs.com.sg/dbscardstnc
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Pan Pacific Orchard, Singapore Hotel Buffet with Free-flow Oysters Starting at S$42++ Per Pax
- Don’t Say Bojio: Pizza Hut Buffet is Back. Finally. And it’s Affordable AF
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- 11 Best Makan Places in Yishun Because #Yishun - July 10, 2017
- 8 Best Street Foods in the ‘Hidden’ JB KSL Pasar Malam You Must Not Miss - June 30, 2017
- Here’s a Perfect JB Staycation with a Private Pool & A Shopping Mall Below - June 26, 2017