Are you a fried chicken lover? Or maybe you’re a fan of anything Popeyes? Well, if you are, it’s time to keep a look out for this promotion!
Whichever you are, here’s one place you got to be at this week because of this exclusive promotion! In line with Popeye’s 8th Year Anniversary in Singapore, you can also stand a chance to win $8,888 worth of prizes when you dine at Popeyes.
From 1st April to 30th June 2017, simply purchase a combo meal at Popeyes with your SAFRA Card and get S$3 off your total meal! However, this promotion is only limited to the first 2000 redemptions, while stocks last.
Here’s how you can redeem the promotion:
- Step 1: Pick your choice of combo meal via the self-ordering kiosk
- Step 2: Select “Cash” for payment
- Step 3: Head to the cashier and flash your valid SAFRA card to enjoy $3 off your combo meal selection
Terms & Conditions:
- Please present valid SAFRA card in person upon ordering.
- Limited to one (1) redemption per transaction.
- Promotion ends on 30 Jun 2017 or while stocks last; whichever occurs earlier. All dining offers are strictly for dine-in only, unless otherwise stated.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards and promotional vouchers, whichever is applicable.
- SAFRA is not an agent of the merchant. Any dispute regarding the quality or service standard must be resolved directly with the respective merchants.
- SAFRA will not assume any liability or responsibility for the acts of the merchants or any defects in products or services offered in the promotion.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- Texas Chicken Vs Popeye Vs Chic-A-Boo Vs KFC: Which has the best fast-food fried chicken?
- 7 little-known facts about Texas Chicken that makes you want to go there immediately
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!