Many supermarkets and shopping centres are already blasting CNY tunes at maximum volume and I simply cannot take it.
Imagine if you’re working in retail, as a cashier or a promoter. After enduring a month’s worth of Christmas songs, now you have to deal with another month’s worth of CNY songs.
…Now that’s torture.
Anyway, I suppose it’s them trying to get the shoppers “into the mood” so that they will buy more things for CNY.
That being said, here’s some good news for you CNY shoppers out there!
And here’s the post, directly extracted from Hosen’s Facebook page!
“Good news!! Our popular Annual Warehouse Sales is back! Visit us from 18 Jan to 12 Feb to hunt for good deals of our Hosen Quality canned food, Fortune Abalone, Sincero Chocolate and many more CNY goodies! Don’t forget to jio your friends, so that they don’t miss out on the good deals!”
The warehouse sale will be held at 267 Pandan Loop, Singapore 128439, from 18 Jan to 12 Feb.
Weekdays: 9 am to 6 pm
Weekends: 8 am to 6 pm
Considering that this is a warehouse sale dedicated(probably) to CNY festivities, be prepared to find everything you need there! In other words, time to rip a few more holes in your wallet!
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Powderful & Unique CNY Greetings in 2018 for More Ang Baos
- 2018 Toto New Year Draw has Ballooned to $9.7 Million. Here’s What You Should Know
- Ultimate Guide to Setting A New Year’s Resolution & Sticking To It
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Image: HOSEN Singapore Facebook page
Latest posts by Yiin Jiunn (see all)
- 8 Places to Hold a Wedding Banquet in S’pore for Under $1K Per Table (Updated for 2018) - April 8, 2018
- 10 Facts About Ez-Link Cards ‘Coz It’s Not Just a Card for Public Transport - April 7, 2018
- 6 Makan Places in Bukit Panjang That Are So Delicious, People Walk There Even if LRT Breaks Down - April 7, 2018