Are you passionate about writing? Do you love putting your ideas to paper and sharing it with people?
If you are nodding along to these questions, we want you. We want the unique, fun voice you put into your words; the words that make people laugh, cry or just plain horrified.
We’re looking for office-based part-time/temp. English writers with hourly rates! The responsibilities of the writer are as follows:
- Write engaging articles on interesting topics relevant to Goody Feed’s readers
- Publish articles on Goody Feed
- Option A: 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. (1-hour lunch break)
- Option B : 9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Option C: 1.00 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Working location is at 10 Bukit Batok Crescent, #09-07 The Spire, Singapore 658079 (Nearest MRT stations: Clementi & Bukit Batok)
Remuneration: Up to $63 per day, depending on experience and speed.
Students are most welcome! We need someone who is interested in learning, and not someone who thinks his/her writing is so good that he/she writes articles that no one understands.
Interested parties, please send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Contact No.
- Current occupation / School / Status (e.g. Looking for permanent job, Just graduated from ____, etc)
- A writing sample based on the topic: 10 Major Happenings in S’pore During 2016 We Will Remember Forever
Lastly, we regret to say that only shortlisted applicants will be notified because, well, we hate rejecting people. Just kidding!
But seriously, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. If you have friends who might be interested, please share this with them. Thanks!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- S’porean Got Scolded by Kid’s Parent for Not Smiling Back at Kid in an MRT Train. Strawberry Level X 99, Indeed.
- McDonald’s S’pore Has a Super Secret Prawn Paste ‘XXL’ Chicken Cutlet. We Tried It & It’s the Best Chicken Cutlet EVER
- Tourists Urged to be Careful After Footage of Woman Drugged in Thailand Got Viral with 5 Million Views
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee