Singaporeans are obsessed with Korean Fried Chicken, and who can resist them—the meat is fried twice for maximum crispiness.
So now you know the reason behind this delicious obsession.
Chicken Up, one of the forerunners of Korean Fried Chicken on the island, is going to give you K-fever this holiday season!
And if you want to know more about Chicken UP, this article is for you!
They are having a 1-for-1 promotion on their Mega Half Chicken and Spicy Up Mega Half Chicken from Sundays to Thursdays until 31st December.
Yes, not wings but half a chicken!
But there is a catch.
You have to make your reservations through Hungrygowhere to be able to enjoy this offer.
I am having Korean Fried Chicken, instead of turkey, for this Christmas.
Terms and conditions apply
- Reservations must be made through HGW website or Mobile App.
- Valid only on Weekdays (Sundays to Thursdays) from 1st – 31st December 2017.
- Not valid on eve of Christmas and on Christmas day.
- Valid for dine-in customers only.
- This offer is subject to service charge and prevailing GST.
- Limited to Crispy Up and Spicy Up Mega half flavours only.
- One redemption per receipt.
- Promotion can only be availed in all Singapore outlets.
- Not valid in conjunction with other discounts, privileges, promotions, sets and vouchers.
- The Management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Drinks in All Swensen’s Outlets (Till 8 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 10% to 15% off at 49 Seats (Till 31 Dec)
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1 for 1 Deals in Sentosa (Till 31 Dec)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Chicken Up Tanjong Pagar Facebook
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: $1 Gong Cha in Yishun (Till 12 Dec) - December 11, 2017
- 10 Best Places to Get Your Christmas Gifts for Under $10in S’pore - December 11, 2017
- Remember This Image? It’s Apparently a Hoax. - December 8, 2017