Okay, I give up. There’s so much Grab promos out there I’m getting confused over which is what, and I’m sure you do too.
So I had the bright idea of combining all the promo codes into one article because, why not, right?
Here’s a list of Grab promo codes in April so you can travel anywhere, anytime (depending on the promo) for cheap.
Oh, you’re welcome btw ;D
$4 Off GrabShare Rides
From 15-21 Apr 2017 from 9 am – 12 mn, apply the promo code ‘SAVER‘ when you book a GrabShare ride and pay via GrabPay (credit/debit card). The promo is limited to the first 15,000 redemptions and valid for 2 rides per Grab account.
$5 Off JustGrab Rides Every Sunday
For the month of April, you get $5 OFF your JustGrab ride every Sunday (23 & 30 Apr) when you pay via GrabPay (credit/debit card) and apply the promo code ‘SUNDAY5‘. The promo is limited to the first 10,000 redemptions and valid for 1 ride per Grab account.
$7 Off Second JustGrab Ride For The Day
This was an old promotion but because it’s so popular (that’s what they said), it’s back.
From 17-22 Apr 2017, apply the promo code ‘JUST7‘ and pay via GrabPay (credit/debit card) to enjoy $7 OFF your second JustGrab ride of the day. The promo is limited to the first 15,000 redemptions and valid for 1 ride per Grab account.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
- Don’t Say Bojio: Over 20 1-For-1 Deals at Suntec City F&B Outlets (10 Apr-21 May)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Jetstar PostEaster Sale Feat. All-In Fares From $35 (17-21 Apr)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Get $5 Off Your Midnight ComfortDelGro Ride With This Promo Code (18-24 Apr)
**All images from Grab.com unless otherwise stated.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- We Tried Texas Chicken’s ‘KFC’. Here’s Our Verdict - September 25, 2017
- Soon, You Might Need to Pay for Your Plastic Bags in Supermarkets - September 25, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Waffles Platter (Incl. Ice Cream) At Sugar Lips (Until 31 Oct) - September 25, 2017