If you’re still caught in the whole BAKE Cheese Tart hype, you can now move on to something else.
HATTENDO, the masterminds behind the famous cream buns from Japan is finally here in Singapore. The iconic Japanese confectionary has been around since 80 years ago, impressing many Japanese with their signature cream buns that have kept the standards high over the past few years. Their main aim? To cheer the Japanese up with sweet and delectable treats.
Now you know where to head to whenever you are feeling down because HATTENDO is here to stay in Singapore at Tanjong Pagar Centre.
At just S$2.50 each, what makes their cream buns irresistible would definitely be the soft and pillowy melt-in-your-mouth textures. Unlike the usual Japanese cream puffs, the ones at HATTENDO are made using bread as the base – so you can imagine how addictive the soft and fluffy textures can be!
Patrons can choose from 5 different flavours like Custard, Fresh Cream, Azuki (sweet red bean paste), Matcha and Chocolate. The best part? These fillings are extremely flowy so better be prepared before you tear the buns apart! Special mention goes to the Azuki filling which is prepared from simmered Hokkaido-grown qualified Azuki sweet beans.
And if you are looking at an afternoon office snack or something more substantial, you can also opt for the S$5 set option which comes with a bun and drink of your choice!
Feature Image: www.misstamchiak.com
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 12 Japanese Snacks You Can Find in 7-11 So You Don’t Have To Specially Travel To Daiso
- There’s a Rail Operator Cafe in S’pore That Sells You Real Passes to Trains in Japan Opening on 4 Dec
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Cassandra Tan (see all)
- Don’t Say BoJio: 50% Off Canton Paradise Dim Sum, Congee & Noodles on Weekdays (3pm-5pm) - February 20, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: Chilli Crab Tendon at Don MeiJin At Only S$14.80! - February 20, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: Get S$5 Off ALL Uber Rides Within The Central Area (10am – 5pm) - February 20, 2017