If you’re a fan of Kentucky Fried Chicken, you should pin this article up on your wall and stare at it every night when you sleep.
Because for a limited time only, you can get 6 pieces of chicken for just $9.
The Golden Deal
On Tuesdays, you’re entitled to 6 pieces of chicken for just $9. And get this, it’s available for both delivery and dine-in.
Apart from the old-school Original Recipe, you can also pick their kickass Hot & Crispy (3 pieces of drumsticks/wing and 3 other chicken parts).
And KFC’s pretty cheeky too, with a quote that says, “Money can’t buy you happiness, but it can buy you Chicken Tuesday!”
Well said, KFC! It looks like you’ve brightened up our Terrible Tuesdays! (And added a few potential pounds, but who cares)
On top of that, there are exclusive add-on specials too!
Mhmmm, nothing better than cheese fries with chicken!
Terms and conditions apply
- Limited time offer. While stocks last.
- Not available at KidZania, Sentosa and Singapore Zoo.
- Limited to 1 set per delivery transaction
- Certain Add-on Specials may not be available for delivery
Just 6 days more to the next Tuesday, so hold on tight guys!
Remember to enjoy it while you can because it’s a limited-time offer.
Meanwhile, I’ll just be here eating my Nasi Lemak burger, and waiting for Chicken Tuesday to arrive again.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Scoot’s All-In Fare Let You Travel to Over 60 Destinations From $38 *(Until 17 Sep)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Jetstar ‘Return for FREE’ Promo On Flights To Over 20 Destinations (12-15 Sep)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
**All images from kfc.com.sg unless otherwise stated.
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- We Tried Maggi Mee With Milo Powder, Coffee & Peanut Butter. Here’s Our Verdict - November 21, 2017
- Kang Gary, Who Suddenly Got Married in April, Has Suddenly Become a Father - November 21, 2017
- Stirr Discovered the Mall with the Fastest Wi-Fi in Orchard, Alongside Some Unexpected Results - November 21, 2017