Singapore is saturated with Fast Food Fried Chicken Joints, and I wonder will this increase the number of people having a heart attack?
Well, if you live by this motto—here for a good time not a long time, then let me tell you how to satisfy your stomach without breaking the bank.
Introducing Popeyes—which reminds me of the animated cartoon Popeye the sailor man…
But no, there won’t be any spinach involved.
Instead you will be biting into deep fried chicken—louisana style at Popeyes.
Popeyes is having a promotion on their items till 20 November!
Like one piece of chicken, one piece of Cajun fish and a tub of mashed potato for $5.90
Or you could opt for an all-chicken meal that comes with one piece of chicken, two pieces of chicken tender, a tub of mashed potatoes with Cajun gravy.
If you’re feeling ravenous then this would hit the spot—4 pieces of chicken and a choice of two regular sides for only $12.90.
You can try their new Rock Sugar Honey Lime Chicken, a mixture of sweet, tangy and spicy for only $7.50 and it includes 4 pieces of chicken.
Feeling lazy to step out of your house? They also have tantalising deals starting from $13.90 for delivery!
Extra JUICY News
And… 5 November is Popeyes Day and they will be selling their chicken at 5 pieces for $6.90.
And if you purchase 2 sets of the 5 piece chicken you will receive a $5 voucher.
This promotion is from 8am to 11am and 9:30pm to 10:30pm.
But of course, terms and conditions apply
- Only 40 vouchers will be given in the morning slot at an hourly interval
- Only 50 vouchers will be given at 9:30pm
- Only one voucher per transaction
Here is a tip, use that voucher to grab yourself some biscuits and mashed potato. Then dip the biscuit into the mashed potato—the taste is mind-blowing.
You can download your coupons from their website here.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: Unlimited Seafood Buffet Dinner At PARKROYAL On Kitchener Road For Just $50 (U.P. $65)
- Uber Launches Wait Time Fee For Riders Who Always Dilly-Dally & Make Driver Wait
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Venkataraman Gunasellan (see all)
- More Rain, Thunder and Lightning Till The End of The Year - December 18, 2017
- Do You Know The 50 YO ChuanDo Plays a Santa Claus in This Ad ? - December 15, 2017
- We Tasted KFC’S, BK’s and MCD’s Cheese Fries And Here’s The Clear Winner - December 15, 2017