Ladies and gentlemen, today is an amazing day. Like really, truly great.
You all know Seoul Garden, right?
The famous hotpot and BBQ halal buffet with chicken, fish and lamb marinated in so many different sauces you can eat it alone all day long.
And their ala-carte dishes are equally delicious as well.
When I heard about what Seoul Garden is offering to Singaporeans this month, I knew it has to be shared with you guys.
Because good things must share mah, right?
$18 NETT For Seoul Garden’s 1-Hour Buffet From Mon-Sat
From now till 31 July 2017, you can now enjoy 1-hour eat-all-you-can lunch buffet at the nearest Seoul Garden outlet for just $18 NETT.
That’s right, GST and service charge are included in the price.
There’s even free premium soup available in the buffet!
The promotion is valid from Mondays to Saturdays from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. and valid for dine-in only. Not valid on eve of/and public holidays and special occasions.
What are you waiting for? Time to jio your makan kakis together liao! Perfect for those who cannot eat much but still love buffets 😉
Find the nearest Seoul Garden outlet here!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Like this deal? We have more for you here:
- 11 Best Set Lunch Deals in S’pore For Your 3-Hour Lunch Break Because #WorkCanWait
- 10 Best NS50 Deals That Suddenly Make Serving NS So Worthwhile
Feature Image: seoulgarden.com.sg
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Boon Hun (see all)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Sasa Beauty Fair At Causeway Point Gives You Up To 70% Beauty Products (25 Sep-1 Oct) - September 26, 2017
- Everything You Need To Know About Thumbprint Scanning For Car Travellers At Tuas & Woodlands Checkpoints - September 26, 2017
- We Tried Texas Chicken’s ‘KFC’. Here’s Our Verdict - September 25, 2017