If you love zi char, you’ll love this deal.
A Chinese zi char restaurant next to Far East Square is having an irresistible buffet deal. For $29.90++ per person, you’ll be entitled to an all-you-can-eat ala carte buffet in an air-conditioned zi char place (you know, like those in Malaysia). If that’s not good enough, read on.
The signature dishes that are limited to just one serving each is either a crayfish, their signature sambal fish, fishmaw soup with crabmeat, prawns (from three selection) or Hokkien style Kong Bak Pau. I don’t know about you, but that itself is enough to justify the price.
To add on, there’re unlimited servings of other dishes, and these unlimited servings include seafood. Yes, if you would like to, you can call it a seafood buffet (because I’m sure you won’t order lots of eggs and vegetables in a buffet, eh?)
Unlike typical buffet, this is an ala carte style buffet, so you’ll place your order and they’ll be served fresh and hot to you.
Here’s the menu (you’re most welcome):
To add icing to the cake (or more aptly, to add prawns to the sotong), you’ll get $20 off for every $100 spent. You’ll start to jio your friends after doing the maths.
To grab hold of this awesome promotion, you’ll need to do these:
- Like & Share the Facebook post below
- Show the staff you’ve done it
It’s that easy! Now you know why there’re over 1.1K Shares, eh?
Here’s the thing: according to one of the responses in Facebook, there’s no plan on when this promotion will end. They’ll inform us when it’s ending via Facebook.
So don’t wait liao. Go tomorrow, or go this weekend.
23 China St
(Do note that the buffet promotion is only in this outlet, and not the one in Upper East Coast Road!)
Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Featured Image: Facebook (Lai Huat Signatures)
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- If You Love Astons, Then You’ll Love These Astons Outlets with FREE-FLOW Sides
- This June Holidays, You Can Fly to 5 Great Cities at Unbelievable Prices Because #DBS
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- Lai Liao: Driverless Buses to Be in Punggol, Tengah & Jurong Innovation District in 2022 - November 22, 2017
- Turns Out That Jay Chou Bought 80% of His Wife’s Bags. Very Spoil Market Guy - November 21, 2017
- This ‘Deleted Scene’ Of a 100% Product Placement in ABTM4 is At Least Very Real Lah - November 20, 2017