Tinder could be a pretty hard game to play, depending on your qualifications and prowess in the looks department.
And that’s especially so for guys, because reality is:
Girls have it easier on Tinder.
Now, before you accuse me of blasphemy against the female religion…
Just sit through till the end of this article before you dish out your thoughts.
For all you know, you might just hop into my camp. Just saying.
Gender-changing apps have been all the rage of late, with entire news feeds spammed with ‘transgender’ men and women. Incidentally, you can check out the article we did on the topic here.
The dude then called himself “a bit of a smoke-show as a woman”, and as much as I hate to admit it I kinda agree with him.
After receiving similar responses, he jokingly asked whether he should parade his newfound identity on Tinder.
As fate may have it…
He created it.
Well, guess what? Within a solid twenty seconds of going live…
She’s earned a goddamn super like.
Not to mention the string of messages from Olivia’s potential suitors:
And of course, Tinder wouldn’t be Tinder without a proper, honest to goodness f***boi.
Within a short period of time, new user Olivia has garnered over…
And that’s not even including another 100 just waiting for her to swipe right on them.
Talk about sheer game.
Moral of the story
Sadly, Olivia had to be retired due to unforeseen circumstances, but I’m sure the end results speak clearly for themselves:
Men are much more desperate than women.
Sure, there are guys girls practically go gaga over, and there’s the notion that Olivia does look pretty hot… but a super like within 20 seconds?
Are you kidding me?
But then again, I can’t help but wonder this the next time I swipe a girl:
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Ingenious NUS Student Created Google Form & Asked Girls for Dates, Making Tinder Obsolete
- There’s Now a Tinder for Food. Here’re the Deets
- Man Went Apeshit After Getting Rejected in Tinder; Netizens Then Dug Out More Experiences
Featured image: Unilad
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Nas Daily Buay Tahan a S’porean’s Complaint & Passively Aggressively Fired Back - September 20, 2018
- Car Nearly Knocks Down Students Crossing Road At Zebra Crossing With Raised Hands - September 19, 2018
- 10 Facts About iOS 12, the Next OS for the New iPhones - September 19, 2018