Have you ever wondered how you would look like as the opposite sex? Because if you did, I have something cool for you.
So apparently, there’s a FB App that’s been going viral on the net for purportedly showing the gender-swapped you.
There are two options to go about it: Facebook and… non-Facebook.
I proceeded with the latter, and it prompted me to key in my gender, which I did. Thereafter, I uploaded my photo, and it started analysing.
Now, keep in mind that my expectations weren’t exactly high. There are a load of apps like this out there, and the last I tried my gender swapped persona became some unknown girl in the Himalayas. Like what?
After what seemed like a year, the page refreshed to reveal my result:
Note: this handsome dude isn’t me, but my lady-killer colleague Ong Yiin Jiunn.
Wait a min…
Who’s that 11/10 I would totally swipe right on Tinder?!
Honestly, I was expecting something like this…
And I just received something a thousand times better!
Incredulous, I dug deep into my secret file of photos, and uploaded one of my handsome Korean-like friend Justin Tan.
WHOA GEEZUS. He’s become a chio bu!
I’m starting to see why the app went viral in the first place! But wait, what about girls?
Intrigued, I selected the company’s alpha chio bu for the job. And the results were…
WHOA WHAT? Celeste has become a Korean leading actor!
Can I rave anymore about this app? You should totally try it for yourself here!
It’s not the only one either.
As it turns out, there were loads of such apps on the net, like this one that ‘ages’ you by 20 years.
Grandpa Yiin Jiunn!
And there’s one that lets you see how your future son looks like too!
What do you know? I might just start using Facebook apps again!
P.s. posting this here because I have to suffer too.
Gawd I look like a 70 year-old grandma.
Anyways, tag your friends and get them to try the app!
It will be a blast!
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 2 S’pore Restaurants Quarrelled on Facebook ‘Coz of…Black Magic
- Facebook’s Latest Snooze Function Will Save Your Social Life. Here’s How (and Why)
- Someone Impersonated Ah Seng on Facebook, So Ah Seng Took Action
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured Image: en.kueez.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia