Wedding gatecrashing ideas are getting so creative, we’ve seen Power Rangers, Superheroes and even PAP members. And wedding photos are getting so creative that we’ve got a Diablo III inspired wedding album.
But this couple, Guan You and Joanna, has taken it to a whole new level.
The groom and his brothers has decided to up the game by asking for the bride’s hand…through McDonald’s.
And no, they’re not buying a McDonald’s meal in return for her hand. They’ve just done this.
The groom? Obvious Ronald McDonald himself (in a BMW).
It started with a McDelivery (an obvious fake one because that’s not a McDelivery uniform) that seemed to contain ang baos (Guan You, you the man!).
And in case you’re wondering whether the sisters have worn something interesting…well, no. Because it’s always the guys who must make the girls laugh.
It’s just a pity that the wedding dinner isn’t McDonald’s. #justsaying
Here’s the video in full.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
Featured Image: Vimeo (unique colours)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- S’porean Couple Who Met on Diablo III Has the Coolest Themed Pre-Wedding Shoot Ever
- Top 8 Most Epic Wedding Proposals that Went Wrong
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- 10 Games We 90s Kids Used to Play That Gen Z Kids Will Go, ‘WTF You Doing?’ - September 23, 2017
- It’s Revealed That Jack Ma, A Billionaire, Has Been Eating Like This for 18 Years - September 23, 2017
- Don’t Say Bojio: Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 at 33% Off & Many Other Cray-Cray Deals You Cannot Miss! - September 22, 2017