Wedding gatecrashing ideas are getting so creative, we’ve seen Power Rangers, Superheroes and even PAP members. And wedding photos are getting so creative that we’ve got a Diablo III inspired wedding album.
But this couple, Guan You and Joanna, has taken it to a whole new level.
The groom and his brothers has decided to up the game by asking for the bride’s hand…through McDonald’s.
And no, they’re not buying a McDonald’s meal in return for her hand. They’ve just done this.
The groom? Obvious Ronald McDonald himself (in a BMW).
It started with a McDelivery (an obvious fake one because that’s not a McDelivery uniform) that seemed to contain ang baos (Guan You, you the man!).
And in case you’re wondering whether the sisters have worn something interesting…well, no. Because it’s always the guys who must make the girls laugh.
It’s just a pity that the wedding dinner isn’t McDonald’s. #justsaying
Here’s the video in full.
Featured Image: Vimeo (unique colours)
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- S’porean Couple Who Met on Diablo III Has the Coolest Themed Pre-Wedding Shoot Ever
- Top 8 Most Epic Wedding Proposals that Went Wrong
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Latest posts by Low Kay Hwa (see all)
- Don’t Say BoJio: Absolutely FREE Entry & Cable Car Ride in Sentosa for Roosters! - January 19, 2017
- Don’t Say BoJio: Up to 80% off Items Like Bird Nests & Coke, Because #CNY - January 19, 2017
- Gary is Coming back to Running Man, Because #RunningManRIP - January 18, 2017