Being a celebrity might have its perks.
But as Stefanie Sun so hesitantly discovered, it has its cons too.
The songbird has apologised for her son’s actions, after posting a photo of him atop a statue at a public park.
According to Lianhe Wanbao, Netizens reportedly lambasted Sun for the boy’s apparent ‘lack of class’.
What exactly happened?
Having posted a photo of her son sitting on the Chang Kuda statue located at the Singapore Botanic Gardens, the songbird was swiftly blasted by Netizens for the boy’s apparent ‘lack of class’.
She has since apologised.
“We were overly excited and sat on the statue!” she expressed in a Weibo post. “Everything should be done in moderation.
“We are sorry to have made a mistake like this. Thank you for your reminders.”
It seems that not all Netizens feel the same way, however.
And I agree. It was but a brief moment of fun, and nobody deserves to get dissed for that.
So keep striving, Stefanie, and ignore them!
For all you know, they might be the ones lacking class. Just saying.
What do you think? Is the matter worth apologising over?
Always quarrel with your bae? Then you need to watch this video and learn this trick on how to resolve arguments without any compromise or apology (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel):
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Australian Singer Who Was a K-pop Trainee in US Revealed Hellish Training
- 10 Facts About Chester Bennington, The Lead Singer of Linkin Park Who Just Passed Away
- 9 S’porean Singers Who Went Overseas & Made It Big
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more
Featured image: Stomp
Latest posts by Zhi Hao (see all)
- Vanness Wu is Allegedly Divorcing After 5 Years of Rocky Marriage - June 20, 2018
- honestbee Can Help Their Users Wash Their Clothes Fast, Cheap & Good - June 20, 2018
- Passenger Punched Grab Driver Due to Another ‘Cancellation War’ - June 19, 2018