Tell me you’re not creeped out by this photo.
There are some photos out there that just gives you the shivers when you look at them, and this is one of them. In fact, it’s so popular that it would be going viral, die down but will resurface every now and then on the Internet.
And since this is going to haunt you again, here’s something you need to know about this image.
This picture was apparently taken in a Japanese psychic TV show. If you were to look carefully at the picture, none of the females in the audience seem to think that anything is amiss despite her ghastly white face and twisted neck.
It’s as though they could not see her at all.
The photo went on to become a famous ghost photo in Japan. It was first seen on several paranormal magazines and TV shows, before making its way to the Internet.
Are you as creeped out by the image as we are?
Unfortunately, the true story isn’t so…exciting
One word: Photoshop.
Just like how an unnamed person once won a photography competition by doing some smart (not smart enough to escape detection) editing on Photoshop, this image was also edited on Photoshop, according to Scary for Kids.
Check out the original image below:
You can see that she simply leant her head to one side. The photo editor made her face paler than normal and twisted her neck even more.
And that has made kids all over the world cry.
So now, tell as many of your friends as possible about this, because you never know when this image would go viral again.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on www.goodyfeed.com
Feature Image: scaryforkids.com
- In this Spooky Realistic Game, You Found a Phone & Must Locate the Owner
- Spooky: This creepy selfie went viral and scared the hell out of netizens online
- All the real-life spooky encounters in a park near NUS that’ll make you have nightmares tonight
Latest posts by Elaine Ng (see all)
- 10 Best Dim Sum Buffets in S’pore For You to Makan Until You 饱 - January 24, 2017
- 8 Most Unusual Flavours of Bak Kwa to Freak Out Your Relatives - January 24, 2017
- 10 Best Chicken Wings in S’pore for a ‘Huat’ Start to the Rooster Year - January 23, 2017