In life, two things are essential: oxygen and doughnuts. Without these two, people can’t survive for more than two minutes.
Which is exactly why this promotion comes at the right time.
Krispy Kreme, in collaboration with honestbee, the concierge and delivery startup that has now ventured into food delivery, is now offering 12 original glazed doughnuts for mere $12.
Yeah, that’s $1 per doughnut.
Of course, this isn’t the insanely popular Nutella doughnuts (they’ve gone on to call it Hazelnut-Cocoa filled Original Glazed doughnuts), which is no longer available since 2 April 2018.
But it’s still doughnuts. And it’s Krispy Kreme.
To grab the offer, simply use honestbee’s platforms (website or app) to order.
Now, if the checkout button is “dimmed out” or “greyed out”, it means it’s out of stock. Here’s a customer’s experience and Krispy Kreme’s reply.
So don’t worry if you didn’t get your $1 doughnuts today. There’s still tomorrow. In fact, there are many tomorrows since the promotion is ending on 16 May 2018.
Enjoy the affordable doughnuts (and those calories)!
Come back tomorrow to the Goody Feed app for a new deal!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- It Turns Out That Google’s Impressive Gemini AI Video Demo is “Fake”
- 69YO Man Dies After His PMA Collided With a Motorcycle in Jurong West
- Man Who’s Caught Force-Opening MRT Doors Charged; Had Also Kicked Someone Before
- Serangoon Coffeeshop Reportedly Going to be Sold for a Whopping $40.5 Million
- Tabby Cat Went Viral After “Finishing First” in China Half Marathon
- Sa Sa is Back in Singapore, With Its First Store in Jurong Point & More to Come
- New Facebook Scam Alert: Cheap “Suitcases from SIA” Are Fake