In life, two things are essential: oxygen and doughnuts. Without these two, people can’t survive for more than two minutes.
Which is exactly why this promotion comes at the right time.
Krispy Kreme, in collaboration with honestbee, the concierge and delivery startup that has now ventured into food delivery, is now offering 12 original glazed doughnuts for mere $12.
Yeah, that’s $1 per doughnut.
Of course, this isn’t the insanely popular Nutella doughnuts (they’ve gone on to call it Hazelnut-Cocoa filled Original Glazed doughnuts), which is no longer available since 2 April 2018.
But it’s still doughnuts. And it’s Krispy Kreme.
To grab the offer, simply use honestbee’s platforms (website or app) to order.
Now, if the checkout button is “dimmed out” or “greyed out”, it means it’s out of stock. Here’s a customer’s experience and Krispy Kreme’s reply.
So don’t worry if you didn’t get your $1 doughnuts today. There’s still tomorrow. In fact, there are many tomorrows since the promotion is ending on 16 May 2018.
Enjoy the affordable doughnuts (and those calories)!
Come back tomorrow to the Goody Feed app for a new deal!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill