You love spending time in the kitchen. In fact, if you could, you’d like to live there and eat all the time. From morning to night. With a spoonful of deliciousness stuck in your mouth.
There are certain things that nag at you when you cook, though. Prep work’s such a bore. And cleaning up just drains your energy.
Use these hacks and you’ll be able to save yourself loads of time! And you get to make your wife happy at the same time. Bonus!
1. Freeze Bananas For A Healthy Ice Cream
Buy them in bulk for the price of peanuts and store them in a clear plastic bag. Take a couple out whenever you feel the need for ice-cream and blend them. Sprinkle some nuts and add some chocolate syrup. Wowza!
2. No-Mess Pancake Batter
Use a pastry bag or a zip-lock bag to mix your pancake batter. Your clean up’s much less now, and you’ll even be able to make funky shaped pancakes!
3. Cut Soft Food with Dental Floss
This is the perfect way to slice your Swiss rolls and cheese. No sticky knives to wash either.
4. Pre-Plan Your Meals on Weekends
Always eating out because you don’t have time to cook on weekends?
Go on a massive cooking session in your kitchen on Saturdays and Sundays, and store them in plastic containers. If ever you’re hungry, you can pick a random meal from your very own fridge.
5. Fresh Herbs and Olive Oil
Buy oregano, basil or thyme and chop them up. Sort the bits into ice cube trays and cover them with olive oil. These are fantastic for flavouring your dishes.
6. Dry Your Own Herbs
Do you have leftover herbs from your Italian dish? Dry the leaves out in a microwave and they’ll last much longer.
7. Keep Your Baked Treats Moist and Soft
How to avoid dry baked goods? Store them in a plastic container with an apple slice on top.
8. Peeling Boiled Eggs Easily
Here’s how it’s done.
9. Weave Bacon into a Square Before Baking Them
Once you try this, you won’t want your bacon strips any other way.
10. Place Lemon Slices Below Your Grilled Fish
This prevents the fish slice from breaking up while it cooks. It also gives a zing of flavour.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door