It’s about 3 weeks to Mothers’ Day this year, and it never too early to plan something special for the most important woman in your life, and these stores/hotels/whatever know it.
So if you’re the kind who don’t like to spend a lot of money, take this opportunity to take advantage of all these deals and get more than your money’s worth.
1. Marriott Buffet
At the Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel, you can treat your mum to an incredible lunch buffet with an extremely extensive spread 1.5 times larger than Marriott Hotel’s normal buffet spread. Appropriately named The Queen’s Indulgent Lunch, the dishes available are definitely fit for a queen, like every mother out there.
Expect delicacies like oysters, Boston lobsters, snow crab legs, seafood paella, roast prime rib of beef and many more.
Though the prices are not cheap ($88++/$98++ per adult, depending on whether you want free flow alcohol), mums will receive a goodie bag worth more than $150, sponsored by Shiseido, Urbanhair Ginrich and M’pir.
2. Pan Pacific Package
If you have a larger group (read: if you can rally your friends’ mums), consider Pan Pacific Hotel’s dining package. A three-course western set lunch is available at $90 per person, and a four-course western set dinner at $130 per person.
The package includes:
- Complimentary use of function room from 12:00pm to 3:00pm or 7:00pm to 11:00pm and choose from one of our stylish function venues
- Sumptuous three or four-course Western set menu
- Unlimited flow of soft drinks
- Elegant fresh floral centrepieces for each table
- Parking coupons (self-park) for up to 20% of the guaranteed attendance
Furthermore, mums will receive a bouquet of flowers, and a voucher for a 60-minute massage at the St. Gregory Spa within the hotel.
3. Parkroyal @ Pickering
Parkroyal @ Pickering is offering a great lunch deal as well, aptly named Super Lunch for Super Mums. The lunch lasts 4 hours, starting from 12.30pm on the day itself, so you and your mum would definitely have enough time to enjoy all the dishes on offer, such as laksa with Maine lobster claws, and multiple offerings from multiple live show kitchens.
Mothers will also receive flowers, and children are encouraged to write notes of appreciation to be presented with the flowers. Mothers will also receive 1 free serving of Bird’s Nest Soup. There will also be a photobooth.
$108 per adult, with unlimited servings of drinks.
4. Fullerton Hotel
Food not enough for you? Fullerton Hotel, also known as basically the most iconic hotel building along the Singapore skyline apart from Marina Bay Sands, is offering an excellent package for Mother’s Day, complete with accommodations.
It’s staycation time! The package includes:
- Accommodation selection starting from Courtyard Room category
- International buffet breakfast for two in Town Restaurant
- Complimentary Ultimate Aromatherapy Massage for one person for 60 minutes and an Express & Glow Facial for 30 minutes
- S$60 Dining Credit
- Complimentary flower bouquet for the mother
- Late check-out till 2pm
More details are available here.
5. Gardens by the Bay
If you’re not one for incredible food (not sure how this is possible, but gotta cover all the bases), consider going for a day out at one of the best attractions Singapore has to offer: Gardens by the Bay. If you’re an OCBC cardmember, you can enjoy 15% off admission tickets to 1 or both conservatories. If you’re a SAFRA or PAssion cardmember, you get 10% off.
Furthermore, if you’re trying to beat the crowd and celebrate Mother’s Day earlier, there’s an exhibition going on till 7 May, Tulipmania Inspired. You can check out floral art inspired by artworks of Vincent van Gogh.
6. Meal & Pedicure @ Bishan
If you’re looking for something slightly different, consider this promotion from Saybons and The Nail Palace. The package includes:
- One Classic Pedicure session at The Nail Palace @ Junction 8 Bishan (worth $42.90)
- A serving of Saybons’ delicious Wild Mushroom Soup with canapes (worth $8 & served to you during your pedicure session)
- 3 course Lunch/ Dinner at Saybons Junction 8 outlet (worth $35)
All for a total of $68 per person. Note: this is decidedly cheaper than all the classy hotels above.
7. Beauty Treatments
If pedicures aren’t your thing, but you still want a beauty treatment (or 3) for your mum, check out Vaniday. HSBC cardmembers enjoy 50% off treatments and 10% cashback for any treatment, with the promo code HSBC50. Maybank cardmembers also enjoy 50% off first booking with the promo code MB + the first 6 digits of your Maybank Card.
You can basically book any beauty treatment for your mum!
8. Canon Deals
If you’re considering a gift for your mum, Canon is actually offering a bunch of Mother’s Day deals for their cameras. Aside from the usual suspects of free gifts like camera bags and expandable storage, the promotion also offers a bouquet of flowers and a complimentary skin consultation, makeover and special gift set sponsored by Shiseido Future Solution LX.
Cameras not your thing? Don’t worry, you’ll definitely find something nice on one of the overseas online shopping platforms like Taobao. And what better way to give back to the most important person in your house than to furnish the place that she spent the most in?
Agents like SGshop is having a 10% off shipping fees or 20% off shipping fees for their current home and decor sale. If I were you, I would suggest a nice sofa, because mummies like watching TV and that’s where they spend most of them time on.
Check it out here.
10. Zumba @ SAFRA Mount Faber
If you’re the more active type, and your mum is also the more active type, you could consider the free Zumba session that SAFRA Mount Faber is offering. From 10am to 12pm, ladies and mothers can participate free, while men will have to pay a small fee of $5.
Apparently, there might even be a small surprise, according to the website.
Since you’re here, why not check out Goody Feed’s YouTube videos as well? They’re so Singaporean, I bet you’ll like them!
Featured Image: pexels.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Don’t Say Bojio: A Compilation of Grab Promos Happening Right Now So You Can Travel For Cheap
- Don’t Say BoJio: $3 Off Any Popeyes Combo Meal with SAFRA cards (1 Apr – 30 Jun 2017)
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games