Last Updated on 2016-05-20 , 11:28 am
Small things really do matter to us women. As an Indian lady, I love it when my husband helps me align my pleats while I put a saree on.
There’s a bunch of other things that you guys might think aren’t worth mentioning, but trust me, it’s a big deal to us. And we really appreciate the effort and care.
Saying Things Just the Way You Feel
We can’t read your minds, and you pretty much can’t read ours. That’s why there’s a specific section in bookstores on how to get to know men and women.
The bottom line is, just tell us how you feel. There’s no need to sugar-coat it, we’re not babies. We promise to do the same too.
Don’t Put Pressure on Her
The guilt trips and emotional blackmail really aren’t the way to go, and she loves it when you take the time and care to proposition her. In a nice way. So much so that she can’t say no.
You Don’t Question Her Food Choices
Yesterday she ate a Double McSpicy and upsized her meal for supper. Today she’s all vegan and shit. She’s trying to sort her life and her meals, and you don’t judge her for it.
You Are Prompt in Texting Back
I LOVE a man who’s read my WhatsApp texts, and replies to it then and there. He doesn’t put it off for an hour or five.
The Kitchen Isn’t Off Limits to You
You know how to make a mean breakfast of eggs Benedict, and serve it up with crispy bacon, eggs and yes, grilled mushrooms.
You Watch Her Serials Too
She loves Raymond Reddington and The Blacklist, and she’s a crazy ass fan of Empire too. You tolerate the drama and twisted plots because she’s your bae.
Free Flow of Massages
There’s no easier way to get her relaxed than giving her a nice neck or foot massage after a gruesome day at the office.
Show up unannounced at her office and whisk her off to her favorite café for lunch. All her girl pals in the office will dry up with envy.
Remember the Names of Her BFFs
Yes, there’s like a dozen of friends in her clique. Hui Nee, Rakeesha, Tammy, Winnie and let’s not forget Anna.
Learn to differentiate each one of them and tell them apart. You’ll get endless kisses and hugs, guaran-damn-teed.
Clean Up Your Mess
Put your toothbrush back in the cup, and don’t leave it to rest on the sink. Help out with the laundry once in a while.
These are small brownie points that will go a long way.
Top Image: elwynn / Shutterstock.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast