Flights aren’t always meant to be a pain. If you plan what you’re going to do upfront, you won’t die of boredom.
You’d be able to survive a 15-hour flight. This is what you need to do.
1. Befriend Your Aisle-Mate
Yes, chat up a random person and find out more about what they do and where they’re going. No harm ever came from getting a new friend.
2. Create a Mini Bucket List
Make plans on what you want to do on your trip, and save time for later.
3. Read a Book
Boring, you think. Well, think again because nothing’s worse than sitting on a flight with nothing to do. Even reading’s better than that. Bring a novel along or buy one at the airport just before you board. You’re officially occupied for at least 5 hours.
4. Go Online
Aeroplanes these days come equipped with free Wi-Fi. Some charge around $10 dollars. You’ll be able to access all your social media accounts, and time will pass without you even knowing it.
Nothing beats a few hours of shut-eye. You’ll be fresh and ready to go the moment your plane lands!
Why Presidential Election 2023 Will Start from June 2023 After President Halimah’s Announcemen:
6. Write In Your Journal
You’ve always wanted to write your thoughts down and re-access your life. This is the perfect window to do just that!
7. Get Playing
Get a few apps ready for you to hit at while you’re flying.
8. Colour Your Time Away
Yes, take out your colouring book and pencils and fill in the spaces. You know you want to.
9. Stuff Your Mouth
There’s a reason why snacks and refreshments are available on the flight, right?
Get Your Headphones on for Music
Pick out your favourite playlist on your iTunes app, or use the in-flight entertainment selection. Forgot your headphones? Get one from the air hostess.
Featured Image: brandinsider.straitstimes.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- Here Are The “Outrageous” Accusations Made Against Ministers Who Rented Colonial Houses at Ridout Road
- Higher Risk of Haze & Warmer Weather in S’pore Expected For Jun to Oct 2023
- Uncle Ambushed Cai Png Stall Owner On His Way to the Toilet For Giving Too Little Chicken
- Woman Panicked & Pleaded Profusely After Caught Stealing Toilet Paper; Netizens Divided over TikToker’s Actions
- S’pore Influencer Ghosted Thai Eatery After Free Meal; Later Claimsed It’s a Misunderstanding
- Never clean your air fryer again with this simple hack
- You can have freshly brewed bubble tea at 3am for cheap with this instant bubble tea
- Introducing the Future of Fast Food: Self-Heating Fries + Sauce from Shopee