You’ve been going through this almost your entire life. You reach home and you reach down to remove your shoes. Before you do, you take in a deep breath and keep your mouth shut.
You remove your shoes with Flash-like speed and stand up. The stink starts rushing upwards and you’re running out of breath at the same time. Too bad, that first whiff of stank just hit you. And you feel like reeling over.
This is what’s causing your feet to stink like smelly fish.
1. You’re Not Wearing Socks
How can you even think about stepping out in your shoes sans socks? You’ve gotta be crazy.
2. You Don’t Moisturise Your Feet
Yes, your feet and toes need some love too.
3. You Don’t Go For Pedicures
The treatment is more than just a fancy name, guys. You get your feet scrubbed, filed and cleaned too. When you’re done, you’ll be looking at an entirely new version of your footsies.
4. About Cutting Your Toe Nails
Don’t leave them long, as you can get small bits of dirt trapped right beneath your nails. Here’s a video on how to cut your nails like a pedicurist.
5. You Drink
There’s apparently a link between alcohol and smelly feet, so you might want to put that glass of vodka down.
6. Hygiene and Your Feet
It’s necessary to wash your feet with soap and water every day. If you don’t your feet will smell.
7. Your Shoes Are In Use For Too Long
Maybe it’s time to throw that pair of 3-year-old sneakers.
8. You Don’t Wash Your Shoes
Your shoes deserve to be cleaned at least once a week, as it soaks up all the odour and sweat from your feet.
9. Your Feet Are Damp
If you feel your feet are getting damp, take some time to wipe them dry before putting on a pair of shoes. Not only would it prevent foot rot, it’ll prevent smell, too.
10. You’ve Not Treated Your Cracked Heels
Your cracked heels trap dirt and grime from wherever you walk barefoot, and it transfers everything into a potpourri of smelliness in your shoes. Get it checked, ASAP.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- 10 Facts About Crash Landing On You, The 2nd Descendants of the Sun That Everyone's Talking About
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- MOH Uses Some High-Tech Testing & Found Out There’s a Link Between the 2 Church Clusters
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 6 Hidden Gems in Yishun That Even Yishunites Might Not Know About