While retail outlets all over Singapore are closing down due to higher operating costs, Uniqlo is one retailer that is standing among the thorns: they’re opening a flagship in Singapore soon, and now, they’ve joined the Great Online Shopping Festival to bring you even closer to owning more pieces of their clothings.
From now until 27 April 2016, you’ll get 20% off when you shop in their online store with the coupon code of YAYGOSF, but with a minimum spending of $150. Here’s the best part: It’s valid for ALL items except new arrivals.
In addition to that, there’re various online exclusive special offers whereby you won’t need to spend $150 to get the discounts.
I don’t know about you, but before the flagship is open, I’m grabbing my debit card and having a Uniqlo spree now.
You can get more information from their website here.
*All images from uniqlo.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Mystery Wuhan Virus Can Spread Between Humans; All Travellers from China to Go Though Screening
- Website Promoted By Popular S'pore YouTuber Blocked By Police For Being A Remote Gambling Site
- Man Borrowed $80 From Officer During NS, Returns It After 18 Years
- Everything About the $12 Million Hong Bao Toto Draw 2020 That’s Happening on 7 Feb
- Complete Guide to All the Extended MRT & Bus Services on CNY 2020 Eve
- Glass Table With Steamboat on Top ‘Exploded’; Owner & Guests Sent to Ng Teng Fong Hospital