While retail outlets all over Singapore are closing down due to higher operating costs, Uniqlo is one retailer that is standing among the thorns: they’re opening a flagship in Singapore soon, and now, they’ve joined the Great Online Shopping Festival to bring you even closer to owning more pieces of their clothings.
From now until 27 April 2016, you’ll get 20% off when you shop in their online store with the coupon code of YAYGOSF, but with a minimum spending of $150. Here’s the best part: It’s valid for ALL items except new arrivals.
In addition to that, there’re various online exclusive special offers whereby you won’t need to spend $150 to get the discounts.
I don’t know about you, but before the flagship is open, I’m grabbing my debit card and having a Uniqlo spree now.
You can get more information from their website here.
*All images from uniqlo.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: KFC Brown Sugar Boba Tea Tarts: The Pearls Are Just Jellies Shaped Like Boba
- Police NSF Jailed For Tricking Woman Into Exposing Bra During Video Call
- M’sian Influencer Who Called Women Who Wear Size M Clothes ‘Fat’ Apologises
- Miss S’pore International Charlotte Chia Says She Doesn’t Care That Netizens Insult Her Looks
- #ThirstyThursday: Playmade Wasabi Milk Tea Review: An Unholy Concoction Explained Only By Chaos
- Man Slams Dog On The Floor & Kicks It Because Of Its High Medical Bill