Singaporean flats, as any Singaporean can testify, aren’t that cheap.
Alright, correction: the prices practically scream bloody murder.
In fact, it’s got to a point where I thank the heavens that I’ve got my parents’ flat to stay in, and pray to the same heavens that I never get kicked out.
And after seeing this, you will start going Amitabha-amitabha too.
It was listed on Carousell
According to Stomp, the seller had listed the Bedok Reservoir Road flat on market platform, Carousell.
Built in 1984, the flat has a 99-year tenure and stands 1,119 square feet (or 103 square metres).
It has also been tastefully renovated, with minimal built-in items and an installed fibre termination point.
Security seems pretty atas too, with private CCTV presence, Police CCTV presence and even guard dogs on duty (???).
And you get to have not one, but TWO letterboxes.
Friendly neighbours are a plus point too.
While it does seem tempting so far, I can’t help but feel that pictures would be pretty helpful.
However, there were none.
Or as the lister put it: “I regret to inform that no photographs of the said apartment will be furnished as there is simply no way these photographs would ever do justice to how stunning the apartment is.”
Mannnn, and there I was hoping to be stunned like a vegetable.
It seems to have been taken down
We tried looking for the posting via Stomp’s provided link, but it proved to be an empty one.
This means primarily three things:
- Stomp posted the wrong link.
- The flat has been sold
- The seller took it off.
After running through some logical processes and whatnot, I’ve determined that it’s probably no.2.
After all, who in their right mind would pass on such a golden opportunity?
So far, response has been largely positive.
Although there were a couple of party poopers.
Presuming that the listing is back up, would you take it?
S$1,000,000 for a 4-room flat leh.
So far, as of December 2016, there were 19 HDB flats sold for more than $1 million. Most of them were Pinnacle@Duxton, an atas HDB in a prime location. Heck, just look at its design.
I’ll pay $2 million for that.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- 10 Hacks to Make Your Flat Bigger Coz HDB BTO is As Small as A Pigeon Hole
- Think Your HDB is Small? Take a Look at Hong Kong’s ‘BTO’
- Bukit Batok Again: Taxi Reversed Into HDB Wall & Volvo-ed the Wall
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: Stomp
- Now That The Budget 2024 Statement is Out, Here’s What to Expect in the Next Few Weeks
- S’pore Address Rumours That We Pay Millions So Taylor Swift Won’t Perform in Other Southeast Asia Countries for Her Tour
- Chinese Actress Came Back from Vacation to Her House Burglarised With All Valuables Gone
- Everything About the Changes in CPF That Were Mentioned During Budget 2024
- Aide Dismisses Claims That M’sia Ex-PM Mahathir is in Critical Condition
- You Can’t Take Chickens from The Road to Cook It; NParks Now Investigating Man Who Caught Wild Chicken at Pasir Ris
- ECDA Completed Assessment of Kinderland Saga; Licence Tenures Limit in 2 Centres to Continue