A Study Showed That How Much A Person Can Earn Doesn’t Depend on Education Qualifications

Latest Articles

Everything About the Row Between Google & Australia Simplified for You

What do you do when you don't know the meaning of the word "obscurantism", or want to learn more...

44 COVID-19 Cases Today (25 Jan); All Are Imported Cases

Today is the third consecutive day whereby there is no community case. As of 12pm today (25 Jan), the Ministry...

Everything About the New Wave of COVID-19 Infections in Taiwan So Far

It wasn't too long ago that Taiwan was lauded, together with Vietnam and Singapore, for keeping Covid-19 infections down. And...

Cat Owner Transferred $300 to Scammer Who Claimed to Have Found Her Lost Cat

It appears that the scamming profession is at it again. In the evening of 21 January 2021, a certain "Melissa"...

Korea Actress Song Yoo-jung Passed Away at 26 Years Old

According to South Korea reports, actress Song Yoo-Jung has passed away at the tender age of 26 years old. Up...

What if I tell you that the secret to be wealthy isn’t having a degree, or striking 4D? What if I tell you that what you need to be successful and earn more is merely doing this secret ten minutes a day, and looking at this every hour or so?

If this sounds like a get-rich-quick scam, well, I admit that it does sound like one, but the fact is that I’m not selling anything, but basing this on a study that hopefully will help you in the long term.

Read Also: Nas Daily Buay Tahan a S’porean’s Complaint & Passively Aggressively Fired Back

And the secret is as simple as this: Spend ten minutes every morning writing down your goals, and looking at it every hour. The goals written must be SMART: Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-bound.

A good example would be this: “I earn a monthly income of $10,000 on 1 December 2016.”

In as early as 1979 (yes, that means this “secret” isn’t something new but has worked for over thirty years!), a study was done on a group of Harvard University graduates.

In the next ten years, 3% of the graduates earned ten times more than the other 97% of the graduates combined together. So, let’s say if the total amount the 3% earned was $100 million—the other 97% income in total was only $10 million dollars. In other words, they could well be earning thousands of times more.

So, with the same qualifications, why is it that one small group earn so much more? The difference is this: the 3% had clear, written goals and made plans to achieve them. The other 97% either had no goals or had not written them down on paper (to be precise, 84% had no goals and 13% had goals but did not write them down).

While this seems ridiculous, all you need to do is to read one self-help book, or attend a self-help course, to see that all of them recommend the same thing: to be successful, you merely need to write down your goals, and be obsessed with them.

(Article continues below) Xing Xing is a 34-year-old Singaporean lady who decides to meet up with an online friend she found in Facebook. But it turns out that he’s not what he seems to be: Prepare boxes of tissue and watch the saddest Singapore Facebook love story here:

(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)

Maybe you think you won’t achieve them, but the whole idea is to condition yourself to believe in it, and trust me, belief is strong. Napoleon Hill in his bestseller book Think and Grow Rich, a book published in 1937 and is still selling like hot cakes now, called it auto-suggestion: I’ll call it a miracle that has always worked.

If it doesn’t, you just have not done the goal-setting every morning. So try it. You might not believe it, but history has proven again and again that it works. Who are you to defy history?

Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!

Click Here to Download the App!

Like writing? Goody Feed is looking for writers! Click here for more info!