PSA: Tony Stark is (seemingly) at his Endgame and everyone’s desperate to save him, and NASA might just be able to help.
The first trailer for Marvel’s acclaimed Avengers: Endgame was released a few days ago and fans have been losing it the moment they saw their beloved Ironman apparently stuck in a spaceship floating to his apparent oblivion.
Mr Stark is heard in the trailer saying:
“Dear Miss Potts, if you find this recording don’t feel bad about this, part of the journey is the end. Just for the record being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue is more fun than it sounds.
“Food and water ran out four days ago, oxygen will run out tomorrow morning and I mean it, when I drift off I will dream about you, it’s always you.”
Nooooo *cues tears cues wailing cues people dying from sadness*
Our heart goes out to Mr Stark and with Captain America’s withdrawal from the MCU, it is also highly likely that Endgame might just be Mr Stark’s final Marvel movie as well.
So…yes…prepare for his death and prepare them tissues.
(???Why’s Spidery back???)
Ever since the release of the trailer, hilariously, people have been pleading NASA to save our dear hero from space.
Just for you to get a sense of this world-wide desperation…
We feel y’all
Well, ask and you shall receive.
NASA was finally very done with the requests pouring it and has finally responded to our pleas.
Granted, they didn’t seem to offer any viable solution and tbh…are really not helping much, but hey, we appreciate you NASA.
We appreciate you trying.
Of course, let’s all get back down to Earth and try to remember that the MCU is completely fictional and that Robert Downy Jr. is fine (more than fine actually since he’s rich as hell and probably swimming not in space, but in pools of money).
The Avengers: Endgame will be out in cinemas in April next year and till then, all we can do is wait for another trailer and hope that everything comes to the best end for our heroes.
And by the way, did anyone notice something in the trailer?
Captain America is looking at an image of Peggy Carter, who lives in the 1940s. Why would he do that?
And Captain America is wearing his old uniform without his beard again.
The Goody Feed office cat then draws a conclusion: is he going back in time, so that he can blend in to the past?
Because that’s the only way for characters to rise from the ashes (literally).
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day