Alright, peeps. It’s time to inject some reality into the brown sugar boba hype.
But GoodyFeed, Brown Sugar isn’t just Sugar with the brown word added in front! You think they just add some brown stuff inside and then they become brown sugar meh?
Sorry to pop your boba here, but Brown Sugar is actually just sugar mixed with brown. By brown, I mean molasses. That’s right, molasses which you can buy from Cold Storage for about six bucks a bottle.
Don’t believe me? Check Wikipedia.
Or a recipe for brown sugar.
Or this guy, who references the Sugar Association:
And milk tea always had sugar in it. Bubble tea always had boba. So literally the only difference that made horrors like this possible:
Now that you know all the secrets to the brown sugar hype, it’s enough bitching about molasses and time to review a product that’s born from the hype:
Xiaomei Brown Sugar Boba Ice Cream
Click Here to Download the Free App and Read The Full Article
- Woman Claimed Clinic Told Her to Work Even When She Was Sick & Didn’t Pay Her After She Quit
- Body of Baby Found at Foot of Hougang HDB Block Still Has Umbilical Cord Attached
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- Heavy Traffic Expected at S’pore-M’sia Borders From 3-11 Apr
- These Products from Shopee Taste Exactly Like McDonald’s Singapore's Items
- Addy Lee Suddenly Revealed That He Has Left Mdada Due to Poor Health