Someone sue Popeye’s for false advertisement here.
Yet another fast-food chain misrepresenting what they’re selling.
But this time… it’s different.
It looks better than advertised.
Take a look if you don’t believe me. This is their advertisement:
And this is the real deal.
The chicken had more sauce than the advertisement?? What is this? Am I living in an alternate reality?
It’s Time For #FriedChickenFridays
But first, before talking about the star of the show, we have to talk about the two sides.
You know what I’m talking about. The mashed potatoes and the fish bites.
When I ate a spoonful of the mashed potatoes, this is when I noticed something terribly wrong.
Today’s Popeyes seemed awfully better than usual.
Click Here to Download the Free App and Read The Full Article
- Woman Claimed Clinic Told Her to Work Even When She Was Sick & Didn’t Pay Her After She Quit
- Body of Baby Found at Foot of Hougang HDB Block Still Has Umbilical Cord Attached
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- Heavy Traffic Expected at S’pore-M’sia Borders From 3-11 Apr
- These Products from Shopee Taste Exactly Like McDonald’s Singapore's Items
- Addy Lee Suddenly Revealed That He Has Left Mdada Due to Poor Health