We all agree that the Internet is filled with nothing but truthfulness: that influencer whom you’ve been stalking definitely looks like a diva 24 hours a day, and travel 365 days a year.
Your friend is in a great relationship because she’s been posting lovey-dovey images on Instagram, despite the fact that you saw her on Tinder this morning.
With so many people having such a perfect image online, we thought of having a weekly section called #TuesdayTrueday, whereby we Goody Feed, the imperfect human beings on the Internet, reveal some of our stories to show you the truth online.
And for this week, we’ll be revealing our most traumatic childhood experiences. Ah, childhood. Your biggest worry during this period is what candy to eat and how long to nap, which is why any bad experiences during this time of innocence usually end up scarring you for life.
Now, while we Goody Feed writers seem like androids who were created with the sole purpose of churning out article after article every day, we’re actually human beings who were once innocent little kids.
Here are two stories of our horrible childhood experiences.
The One Whose Parents Secretly Left For Holiday – Editor, 24
My worst childhood memory happened when I was somewhere in lower primary school/kindergarten. The after-effects of the incident have followed me well into adulthood. Don’t get me wrong, my parents are great but this particular incident was not great.
It all began when my family won a cruise vacation. The only catch is that the prize was a trip for 2 adults and 1 child. The problem? I have a brother, so they brought him instead of me.
Click Here to Download the Free App and Read The Full Article
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- M’sia Toll Booths Could Allow Debit & Credit Card Payment in 2024
- Motorcyclist Spotted Fleeing from TP in Viral Video Arrested For Weapon Possession
- Giant Tampines Ramadan Pasar Malam Starting From 1 Apr; Netizens Remind Them to Sell Only Halal Food
- Donald Trump Becomes First Ex-US President to be Slapped with Criminal Charges