PlayMade is a PTSD-inducing name.
The last sentence of an article we did on PlayMade echoes in my ears.
Well…I guess there’s only one way to find out.
I guess there’s only one way to find out.
one way to find out.
Those of you who follow #ThirstyThursday will know what I’m talking about.
I’m shaking just from typing it. The WAs9agfSaAadssibibiiiiiii Milk Tea. The only review to receive a negative 5 upon the full score of 5, said to be “an existence too dangerous to exist. Too unholy a concoction to be possible.”
So when my editors told me they were ordering from PlayMade I immediately screamed and went to hide in our fridge, shivering from fear.
Behold: the fear inducing…
Brown Rice Latte With Pink Cactus Pearls?
It wasn’t some weird shit like Ghost Peppers Curry Sauce Chocolate Bandung Durian Deluxe. This actually sounds normal.
And for some reason, my editors thought this was supposed to be coffee in some ways, because of the word Latte.
So a little lesson on coffee names: latte is indeed the short form for Caffelatte, which is coffee with milk, or more specifically espresso with steamed milk. But the word latte itself is just milk. If you don’t believe me you can try ordering latte in Italy.
Click Here to Download the Free App and Read The Full Article
- Woman Claimed Clinic Told Her to Work Even When She Was Sick & Didn’t Pay Her After She Quit
- Body of Baby Found at Foot of Hougang HDB Block Still Has Umbilical Cord Attached
- Man Claimed That GrabUnlimited Subscribers Pay Higher Delivery Fees; Grab Has Since Responded
- Heavy Traffic Expected at S’pore-M’sia Borders From 3-11 Apr
- These Products from Shopee Taste Exactly Like McDonald’s Singapore's Items
- Addy Lee Suddenly Revealed That He Has Left Mdada Due to Poor Health