Hands up if you love mi goreng.
Yes, I’m talking about the Indomie version.
And if you happen to be crazily in love with it enough to want to bath in a bathtub of mi goreng, guess what?
Your wish is going to come true.
No, you won’t get to soak in a bath of delectable black noodles.
You can actually take a nice long soak, with the scent of mi goreng wafting through the bathroom.
Grey Lines Australia
Grey Lines is an Australian brand selling pop-culture fashion and accessories. Sometimes, they create novelty items and gifts as well.
And this time, they’ve used an item that most Asians hold to their hearts closely.
Mi Goreng Scented Candle Available For Sale Online
Here’s the vaunted Mi Goreng Noodles scented candle for your hungry eyes.
It’s not explicitly stated that the mi goreng noodles scented candle is based on popular brand, Indomie’s mi goreng, but it’s definitely worth a shot.
Each candle can burn for 30 hours.
And the best part? You can order it online.
So the item isn’t restricted to Australia, but the rest of the world too. The only thing stopping you from getting the item is yourself.
Each candle will cost you S$38.43 after normal shipping.
Or, if you’re really impatient to get the candle, it’ll cost you S$52.89 for express shipping.
Their Exchange Policy:
- We will happily accept exchanges within 2 weeks of your item being delivered to you provided the items are still in their original condition.
- To arrange an exchange, simply email us: [email protected] and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
And It’s Not Just Indomie
They have other flavours if you’re no fan of mi goreng.
One is the scent of bacon. Which will make your mouth water so much throughout the 30 hours you’ll probably go crazy snacking.
And they have a scented candle for cheeseburgers as well.
So if you’re racking your brain trying to get a perfect gift for that friend of yours, hey, who knows, this could be a pretty (pricey but) good gag gift.
(And BTW, Valentine’s Day is coming)
Plus, with a minimum order of $100, you can get free shipping.
You can check out their website here.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- #FastFoodFriday: Real Salted Egg Fried Chicken Review: It’s Worth Throwing Shade Over
- Man Suffers From Stroke After Sitting Down In Front Of A Computer For 24 Hours
- Guy Got Together With Female Passenger After They Held Hands On A Plane During Turbulence
- 90s Kids’ Dream Girlfriend Rainie Yang Said Yes To Li Rong Hao’s Marriage Proposal
- Fans Are Now Urging Kenneth Ma to Date Natalie Tong After Ma Publicly Declared He’s Done with Jacqueline Wong