At 6:16am on 19 September 2020, a 42-year-old man was found dead in East Coast Park.
The cause of death hasn’t been revealed, but he allegedly has a head wound.
Here’s what’s known so far.
42YO Auxiliary Cop Found Dead in ECP Car Park; Allegedly Didn’t Return His Firearm After Shift Ended
According to Zaobao, an auxiliary policeman from Certis CISCO had not returned his pistol after his shift ended yesterday (19 September 2020). The company then called the police at 1:33am.
The police deployed officers to look for the armed man and finally found his body five hours later—at 6:16am.
The auxiliary policeman’s body was found below a big tree at East Coast Park Car Park C2.
Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene at 7:48am, and he allegedly had been shot in the head with his pistol beside him.
Certis CISCO has said that they’ve contacted the family of the deceased and will assist the police in their investigations.
Gun-Shot Wound by Certis CISCO in Changi Airport
Back in 2014, a Malaysian Certis Cisco officer was found dead in a toilet at Changi Airport’s Terminal 1 with a single gun-shot wound to his head, with his firearm beside him, too.
The 34-year-old had been in a cubicle in a public toilet that was mainly used by staff.
He was then still on duty during the incident.
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s Why You’re Seeing More of These Pillars in Front of Escalators in Singapore
- 4-Room HDB Flat Has Just Been Resold for $1.41 Million, Setting New PSF Record
- Buangkok Hawker Centre to Open on 30 Nov With All Stalls Having an Affordable Option
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast
- Rat Infestation Found in Ceiling Areas After Authorities Investigated Viral Video of Rat Twitching in Food Tray at Tangs Market
- Here’s Why LTA Made a U-Turn on Decision to Discontinue Bus Service 167
- Everything About the Chinese Beggars Saga, Who Are Reportedly Not Victims of Human Trafficking
- 70YO Who’s Living in S’pore But is Stateless Just Eats One Meal a Day