Missing your vacations to Thailand?
Get a taste of Thailand with Burger King’s new Thai-inspired menu, like Tom Yum items and Mango Sticky Pie. You can even win a weekly lucky draw by eating these Thai-riffic treats!
Here are all the brand-new Thai-inspired items, available for a limited time only.
Tom Yum Themed Items
True to Burger King’s name, the Ultimate Tom Yum Tendercrisp Chicken burger looks ready to dominate all the other burgers.
The Ultimate Tendercrisp Chicken has been revamped to include a spread of Tom Yum Sauce, sure to send you to Thailand with every bite.
Or if you’d rather have something smaller, why not try the Tom Yum BK Nuggets? Enjoy the classic BK Nuggets with the limited time Tom Yum Sauce. Crispy nuggets and a kick of spices? Sounds like the perfect pairing to me.
There’s also the Tom Yum Drumlets, which are BK’s signature Mexican Drumlets topped with Tom Yum Sauce. Spice lovers, these drumlets might be your new favourite item from Burger King.
Miss Thai street food? Burger King understands and got your back. Try the Tom Yum Tendergrill Chicken, the Burger King version of popular Thai grilled skewers.
BTW, the Tom Yum Sauce has shellfish in it, so take note if you have any seafood allergies.
Thai Sharing Box
Sharing is caring, right?
You and your friends can enjoy this Thai Sharing Box full of crunchy treats. A mix of fries, three Mexican Drumlets, and golden Onion Rings, there’s a snack for everyone.
It also comes with the limited time Tom Yum Sauce for you to dip these treats in.
Mango Sticky Pie
Do you love mango sticky rice? What about mango sticky rice…in a pie?
Yep, I’m not kidding. Fragrant glutinous rice with juicy mangoes, all in a crunchy golden pie. Try one for yourself to judge!
Drinks To Chase The Heat Away
Is the Tom Yum heat getting to you? Or is it the unrelenting Singapore sun?
Have an Iced Lemon Tea Float, where ice lemon tea is topped with the delicious and velvety vanilla soft serve.
Or maybe try Purple Rain, a bubbly cup of Fanta Grape topped with Vanilla Soft Serve, and drizzled with sweet Strawberry sauce. It’ll be sure to chase the heat away!
Weekly Lucky Draw
Submit your receipts for purchases of any Tom Yum selection items weekly, and stand a chance to win super-exclusive invites to the BK Painting event at Splat Paint House from 8 to 27 March.
You can submit your receipts here.
- Man Who Appears Completely Naked in Public & Rode a Motorbike Pled Guilty to 2 Charges
- COVID-19 Rules That Will Change from 15 March & Rules That Will Remain
- 2 JTC Officers Found Lying in 2021 Viral Story of the Unauthorised Clearing of Kranji Woodland
- First Peace Talk Between Ukraine & Russia That Involves a Russia Minister Did Not Yield Any Positive Result
Featured Image: Burger King Singapore
- Everything About Perplexity AI, The ChatGPT-Like Search Engine That’s a Real Threat to Google
- 10 Facts About Drain Flies, The Small Flies That Are Always in Your Toilet & Bathroom
- Why People Are Making Friendship Bracelets Ahead of Taylor Swift’s Concert
- Everything About the South Korea Doctors’ Protest So Far
- What Chan Chun Sing Said About Having Israel-Hamas Conflict Contents in MOE CCE Materials
- 2024 Has a 29 Feb. Here’s What a Leap Year is & Why It’s Needed
- Everything About Swiftonomics, Whereby Taylor Swift’s Presence Can Impact Local Economics
- “Haunted” ChatGPT Spat Out Gibberish & Nonsensical Responses for Hours This Week
- 5 Facts About The Legality of Sky Lanterns in Singapore