Nope, Singapore’s very own Blade Sagas aren’t over yet.
Yalah, I know got four cases already. I’m telling you that there’s one more.
And before you go, “Again?!”, here’s all you need to know about the most recent blade incident that took place on 26 March.
And in case you haven’t caught up with all the past blade incidents, here’s a quick summary of everything you need to know (so that you don’t seem like a complete suaku when your friends talk about it in your ten-people social gathering):
Man in Ghim Moh Carried Hammer and Knife Around
According to Shin Min Daily News, a man was seen to be arrested at the slip road leading to Ghim Moh link on the evening of 26 March.
Based on photographs, it took at least ten police officers to pin the man, who is 47 years old, down before arresting him.
The man apparently had a hammer and ◘with him when he was arrested.
Molested Woman in Lift
And if you think wielding a blade (and hammer) isn’t bad enough, here’s another thing that the man did.
At around 2.40 pm on 26 March, a woman was allegedly molested by him in the lift of Blk 30 Ghim Moh Link.
Although the victim, who was heading home, tried her best to break free from the man, he brandished both his knife and hammer in front of her to try and scare her into compliance.
Upon seeing the knife and hammer, the victim did what everyone would do, which was to scream and flee the lift once the lift doors opened.
Police Search For the Man
After being alerted to the incident, the police started a search for the man in the area, and managed to pin him down and arrest him less than three hours after the crime was committed.
After the man was arrested, a statement was released by the police on 27 March.
According to the statements, the woman filed a police report after her encounter with the man in the lift.
This lead to the officers from Clementi Police Division to carry out a manhunt operation, using the footage from police cameras to help them determine where the man had gone to as well.
When the suspect was found, he had a hammer and a penknife on him.
And that’s not all.
Apart from what he did on 26 March, investigations showed that the man was also the perpetrator of another similar case.
The case, which happened at Telok Blangah Crescent and was reported on 24 March, included outrage of modesty.
- Will Smith Finally Apologises to Chris Rock for Slap While Formal Review by The Academy Has Started
- Customer Staying in Condo Wants Food Delivery Rider to Pay for Food If He Didn’t Reach by a Certain Timing
- Terry Xu from TOC Responds to Allegations That He’s Running Wake Up, Singapore
- PAP Unveils 3 New Faces in Sengkang GRC to Replace Previous Candidates
- Person Who Didn’t Pay for Duck Explained His Action & Also Paid for His Meal
Featured Image: Facebook (Shin Min Daily News 新明日报)
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Revisiting the Cat Ban in Singapore: Why Some of the HDB Reasons to Ban Cats Don’t Make Sense
- Why People Are Talking About a Woodlands Void Deck That’s Been “Sealed Off”
- 34YO Woman & 3-Week-Old Infant Found Dead at Foot of Ghim Moh HDB Flat; Second Such Incident in a Month
- Popular Tian Tian Lai Nasi Lemak Has Closed Down After 22 Years
- 10 Places to Experience Snow This Christmas in Singapore
- Police Investigating “Man in Woman’s Dress” Who Force Opens MRT Train Door & Lies At Station
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat