Can’t beat the heat in Singapore? Maybe it’s time to head out for a chilly bowl of Korean style ice-kachang. However, when it comes to getting a bowl of bingsu, what usually comes to mind are the popular cafes like Nunsongyee and Nunsaram.
Want to try something new at very affordable prices? Head down to these Kopitiam foodcourts now.
Tiong Bahru Plaza, Compass One and Lau Pa Sat
This bingsu shop can be found in Tiong Bahru Plaza, Compass One and Lau Pa Sat. Although it looks very modest, it offers a range of flavours that can also be found in its cafe counterparts.
Priced from $5.90 to $10.90, it definitely won’t take a huge toll on your wallet to get it for your family of group of friends to share after your hearty meal. Otherwise, you can always simply order a bowl and chill over the satisfying dessert.
Now, this is something you can’t see everywhere. Named bi bim bingsu, the dessert resembles bibimbap, a Korean rice dished topped with a variety of toppings.
When you can’t decide which flavour you want, go for this and experience the different toppings coming together on your palate.
If you stay in the north and you’re fretting over your lack of bingsu choices, here comes your chance. When you head out to the food court for dinner, do not forget to complete your meal with a bowl of bingsu for less than $10.
While this bowl of bingsu is cheaper than the cafes’, the shop definitely does not skimp on the topping given. With every mouth of shaved ice melting in your mouth comes along a full spoon of topping as well.
Just a quick tip! Don’t forget that you can get a further discount if you own a Kopitiam card. Now, all you have to do is to get down to these foodcourts and grab your bowl of icy dessert.
Featured Image: sg.asia-city.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Netizens Anyhowly Find $60K-a-Month Payslip of a Certain ‘Ramesh’ & Link It to The Condo Resident
- #ThirstyThursday: Ben & Jerry’s Pint Slices Review: The Best ThirstyThursday Ever?
- S’pore Celebrity Belinda Lee Married Amercian Whom She Wanted to Marry After Meeting Him Twice
- Dietician Advises Max Of 2 Cups Of Bubble Tea Per Month To Avoid Diabetes & Obesity
- Study: 50% Of Women Have A Back-Up Partner In Mind Just In Case Theirs Don’t Cut It
- Man Rents Hotel Room To Shower; Finds His GF Cheating With 50YO Uncle Next Door