Can’t beat the heat in Singapore? Maybe it’s time to head out for a chilly bowl of Korean style ice-kachang. However, when it comes to getting a bowl of bingsu, what usually comes to mind are the popular cafes like Nunsongyee and Nunsaram.
Want to try something new at very affordable prices? Head down to these Kopitiam foodcourts now.
Tiong Bahru Plaza, Compass One and Lau Pa Sat
This bingsu shop can be found in Tiong Bahru Plaza, Compass One and Lau Pa Sat. Although it looks very modest, it offers a range of flavours that can also be found in its cafe counterparts.
Priced from $5.90 to $10.90, it definitely won’t take a huge toll on your wallet to get it for your family of group of friends to share after your hearty meal. Otherwise, you can always simply order a bowl and chill over the satisfying dessert.
Now, this is something you can’t see everywhere. Named bi bim bingsu, the dessert resembles bibimbap, a Korean rice dished topped with a variety of toppings.
When you can’t decide which flavour you want, go for this and experience the different toppings coming together on your palate.
If you stay in the north and you’re fretting over your lack of bingsu choices, here comes your chance. When you head out to the food court for dinner, do not forget to complete your meal with a bowl of bingsu for less than $10.
While this bowl of bingsu is cheaper than the cafes’, the shop definitely does not skimp on the topping given. With every mouth of shaved ice melting in your mouth comes along a full spoon of topping as well.
Just a quick tip! Don’t forget that you can get a further discount if you own a Kopitiam card. Now, all you have to do is to get down to these foodcourts and grab your bowl of icy dessert.
Featured Image: sg.asia-city.com
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage