If you are still busy trying to get your hands on Twister Fries from Macdonalds’s, well, it’s time to switch up to something even bigger and better – Unagi Fries.
For those who might not be familiar with the term ‘Unagi, it essentially means freshwater eel in Japanese – a popular ingredient in many Japanese dishes, especially on their coveted Unagi rice bowls which are a must-try for those who are huge fans of Japanese food.
But Unagi Fries? Well, that’s a different story.
Here at Paddy Hills, you will be able to find Unagi fries, which are fried strips of Unagi pieces covered in irresistible batter and it tastes so damn good. The crispy exterior is the perfect complement to the tender slices of unagi fish. Trust us when we say that this dish is extremely addictive.
Other than Unagi fries, you can also find mantou beef sliders topped with shiny quail eggs, unagi fries and Yu Sheng slaw in the dish – yup, Yu Sheng coleslaw. Not only is this dish curated to look good and taste extremely unique, it also fits into the entire Chinese New Year festive mood. Well, I’m sold.
Other than this interesting dish, you should also get your hands on their Berry Muffcakes. The Berry Muffcake is also Paddy Hill’s signature dessert that has made its name on many Instagram pages because they just look so damn gorgeous – adorned with ice cream squares and edible flowers that almost look too good to be eaten.
Better prepare your cameras for this before you dig in!
Get what we mean now?
38 South Buona Vista Road
Mon to Fri: 10:30am – 5pm, 6pm – 10pm
Sat to Sun: 9am – 5pm, 6pm – 10pm
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
- 7 Halal Cafes in S’pore Perfect for a Chilling Session With Your Friends or Alone
- You Can Find Bingsu at These Kopitiam Foodcourts, and They’re Just as Good as the Cafes’
- Summary of the Grilling of TikTok CEO Shou Zi Chew by US Lawmakers
- Netizen Claimed Scammers Can Now Call Without the +65 Prefix
- Leong Mun Wai Edited Facebook Post That Sparked Heated Exchange in Parliament
- Son Sued His Dad for Shares of Tampines Supermarket That Was Promised to Him Verbally
- Dee Kosh Released from Jail & is Making a Comeback as a Content Creator