Last Updated on 2017-06-21 , 6:55 pm
There’s no doubt that Changi Airport is the best airport in the world.
Heck, last week, CNBC even did a video about our proud airport and that garnered well over 115K Shares and almost 7 million views in less than a week. Just so you know, Singapore has a population of only about 5.5 million.
I think this comment says it all.
Yesterday afternoon, Changi Airport gives us a sneak peak of T4, and boy was it cool.
Changi Airport T4 has completed its construction late last year, and is set to open on 26 June 2017 (which is a few days from now). Looking at the airlines, there’s only one budget airline (AirAsia) operating in the terminal, so for people who often take short trips to neighbouring countries via budget airline, you might be missing this.
And by this, I’m referring to these.
Other than these beautiful waiting areas that’ll make you go to the airport at 7:00 a.m. when the flight is at 12:00 p.m., automation is a big thing there as well, with the “new FAST self-service and automated options covering check-in, bag-drop, immigration clearance and boarding,” giving you more time to immerse in the environment instead of queuing.
There’ll also be 80 retail outlets to complement the experience, and the well-publicized Heritage Zone.
No wonder people often see Changi Airport as an attraction instead of an airport.
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that’re only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
- 10 Things You Must Know About Changi Airport’s Canopy Rooftop Park
- Have Leftover Foreign Currency After a Trip? You Can Actually Deposit in Changi Airport
*All images from Facebook (Changi Airport) unless otherwise stated.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia