90’s was the best time to be alive, especially when you were a kid.
No one cared about processed food or candies which would slowly destroy our bodies.
I used to load up on so many snacks such as Haw Flakes, Magic Pops, Apollo Wafer Chocolate and etc…
Now we have dubious snacks that are made from quinoa and kale—I really pity the Gen Z.
If you’re like me, savouring on anything that invokes nostalgia, you’re in for a (sugary) treat.
Spanish brand Chupa Chups (the popular lollipop brand) launched a range of sparkling sodas, a few months back, in Korea and now it is available in Singapore—thanks to Xavier Lu, a human guide for all the cool stuff in Singapore.
Last week, he tweeted his recent finding with the help of a fellow follower.
— Xavier Lur (@xavierlur) December 5, 2017
And now, every breathing twitter user in Singapore is aware of the said drink.
With his uncanny ability to make the ordinary look extraordinary, Twittersphere was buzzing with excitement to get a hold of this drink.
The drink is sold at a K-mart near Beauty World MRT Station—Koryo.
Retailing at $1.80, it comes in three flavours: Strawberry, Grape and Orange.
Overall, people were more than pleased with its flavour.
Just be warned that it might be out of stock since now everyone knows about it.
For those who are sugar-conscious, it is made from real fruit juice and it contains less sugar!
We will try to get a hold of it and do a taste test real soon!
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
- McDonald’s Cheesy Loaded Fries Review: The Amount of Cheese & Bacon is Crazily Limited
- We Tried McDonald;s New Original & Mushroom Angus Beef Burgers Did a Comparison
- We Tried The Salted Egg Chicken From The Local Box, And This Is What We Think
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: twitter.com/xavierlur
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- In 2024, HDB Households Might Finally be Able to Keep Up to 2 Cats Per Flat
- Massive Discounts at Four Star’s Year-End Sale: Everything at 50% Off & More from 6 Dec to 10 Dec
- Everything About the Smith Street Revamp, Whereby a Tenant Will Take Over Many Shops
- DBS Said Short Outage on 1 Dec Was Due to Many People Logging in to Check Their Balance
- Man Without Licence Drove GetGo Car at 123kmh By Using His Friend’s Account
- A Doctor Claims Blow-Drying Might Have Indirectly Caused Queenzy Cheng’s Death