Japan is one of the world’s best countries when it comes to innovation.
This is no news. They are amongst the world’s most creative and hard-working people who pioneer in engineering almost anything in the world.
And their greatest invention of all: anime.
The only reason they haven’t invented a time machine or teleportation device is to give the rest of the world a chance.
But not all their gifts to humanity are available worldwide.
One of their inventions kept out of our reach was the Coca-Cola slushie.
It was released in Japan last year in 2018 on 16 April. Maybe you’ve seen it on your travels.
With the terrific taste of Coca-Cola infused into luscious slushie packs, who could resist purchasing one and gulping it down on a hot day?
Translation: OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU
I’m just kidding. I don’t know what the Japanese text means. (NANI?!)
Speaking of hot days, there are rarely countries in the world who need it more than Singapore, considering we have summer all-year-round.
Unfortunately, the best we could do sip on our regular Coke drinks or Milo Peng. Either that or plan a trip to Japan.
And we carried on our days without the divine touch of the Japanese in our mouths.
Well, not anymore.
Get ready for an icy new product that's set to make you celebrrrate! We'll be launching a revolutionary drink from one…
Rejoice, ladies and gentlemen.
It’s finally coming to Singapore.
We finally have a brand new potion to help us combat the Sunny Summer Days of Singapore (that should be a song/movie name sia), gifted to us by the glorious Japanese.
It’s apparently set to release on 16 August 2019 – which is really, really soon, according to Money Digest.
Revealed in an advertisement outside a 7-Eleven branch, it will be priced at an extremely affordable $1.50.
I mean, that’s cheaper than a normal Coca-Cola or Milo Peng in some kopitiam.
Just add one more to this list of reasons why we love 7-Eleven.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Clarke Quay Hotpot Restaurant Sells Rabbit Meat & As Expected, Netizens Started to Do Something About It
- Kurt Tay’s 31YO Prankster’s Way to Convince Kurt to Drop Police Case is As Childish as His Prank
- Japanese Sugar Baby ‘Luxury Mistress’ Matchmaking Service Comes to S'pore Without Much Resistance...Yet
- S’porean Shopper In JB Shocked to Know That The Money She Drew from ATM Were Fake
- 2 Men Arrested After Fighting Over A&W Seats At Jewel Changi Airport
- Media Makes Fun Of Gold Medalist Joseph Schooling For Putting On Weight At SEA Games