Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:53 pm
Millions of girls all over the world grew up wanting to be Barbie. With her hourglass figure, perfect smile and an endless wardrobe of clothes, who can blame them? If you still have that little girl’s dream inside you, here’s how you can look like Barbie.
First, change your eye colour to match Barbie’s. Go for electric blue contact lenes if you haven’t got naturally blue eyes.
Barbie has perfect skin and no blemishes so start off by cleansing your skin well. Next, apply your toner, eye cream, moisturiser and sunscreen to prime your skin for makeup.
Next, apply a makeup primer and liquid foundation with a brush in sweeping circular motions. This will make sure that you get the products into all your pores and and gives you flawless skin. Conceal any blemishes or dark eye circles that you have. Set this with loose powder.
Up next is your eyes. Barbie has a rosy-coloured eyeshadow so opt for shades that has a pink undertone. Blend blend blend! Apply white eyeliner to your lower waterline to enlarge your eyes and finish with dolly false lashes to get those Barbie eyes. Don’t forget to fill your eyebrows in with a light brown colour.
Barbie has a small nose and face so contouring is really important. Apply a contour shadow or cream to the sides of your nose bridge and blend it out so that there are no harsh lines. Gently brush the contour underneath the hollows of the cheekbones and towards the hair line. Apply on your jawline and along the hair line as well to achieve a slimmer face.
You’re almost there! Dust a pink, peach or nude blush over the apples of your cheeks.
Complete the look with Barbie’s signature pink lips. Line your lips with a fuchsia lip liner and a matching shade of lip colour.
Don on a blonde wig and viola, you’re Barbie!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia