Millions of girls all over the world grew up wanting to be Barbie. With her hourglass figure, perfect smile and an endless wardrobe of clothes, who can blame them? If you still have that little girl’s dream inside you, here’s how you can look like Barbie.
First, change your eye colour to match Barbie’s. Go for electric blue contact lenes if you haven’t got naturally blue eyes.
Barbie has perfect skin and no blemishes so start off by cleansing your skin well. Next, apply your toner, eye cream, moisturiser and sunscreen to prime your skin for makeup.
Next, apply a makeup primer and liquid foundation with a brush in sweeping circular motions. This will make sure that you get the products into all your pores and and gives you flawless skin. Conceal any blemishes or dark eye circles that you have. Set this with loose powder.
Up next is your eyes. Barbie has a rosy-coloured eyeshadow so opt for shades that has a pink undertone. Blend blend blend! Apply white eyeliner to your lower waterline to enlarge your eyes and finish with dolly false lashes to get those Barbie eyes. Don’t forget to fill your eyebrows in with a light brown colour.
Barbie has a small nose and face so contouring is really important. Apply a contour shadow or cream to the sides of your nose bridge and blend it out so that there are no harsh lines. Gently brush the contour underneath the hollows of the cheekbones and towards the hair line. Apply on your jawline and along the hair line as well to achieve a slimmer face.
You’re almost there! Dust a pink, peach or nude blush over the apples of your cheeks.
Complete the look with Barbie’s signature pink lips. Line your lips with a fuchsia lip liner and a matching shade of lip colour.
Don on a blonde wig and viola, you’re Barbie!
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage