If you’re reading this, I’m sure that you’ve learned all about the 3Rs back when you were in school. Reduce, reuse and recycle. Pretty easy right?
As the years pass, some of us have been diligent in keeping up with the 3Rs in order to save the earth.
Heck, you might even be one among the hoards of people who have been queueing up to recycle at the recycling vending machines.
But it’s pretty safe to say that most of us haven’t been practising the 3Rs.
Pizza lovers, here’s a very easy way you can:
Creative S’porean Shares How Plastic Stands On Delivered Pizzas Can Be Reused
Everyone loves pizza, amirite? So you probably order pizza perhaps at least once a year, especially with the multitude of deals and promotions on pizzas available.
What do you end up doing with the boxes and the pizza stands? Do you throw them away?
Or are you like this ingenious Facebook user by the name of Tom Yan, who has devised an ultra-creative way to recycle even when it comes to pizza delivery?
His post has since garnered over 200 shares and 900 reactions.
He explains how over the years, he has collected a few of the pizza stands after pizza deliveries on Christmas and New Year parties.
Not sure what pizza stands are?
They’re the plastic thingys that hold the pizzas together in the box/prevent them from being crushed.
P.S. Don’t quote me on this, I am by no means a pizza stand scholar.
But this is the pizza stand in question. Most of us would probably throw them out, but Tom Yan has figured out ways to reuse them.
For instance, he would stick them on the wall using strong double-sided tape (he suggests using epoxy if you would like to keep them on the wall for a longer time) and use it to hang his cleaning utensils like brooms and wipers.
Pretty smart, given that my brooms at home always fall over when I try to store them.
You can even go as far as hanging your clothes or toothbrush with the help of a rubber band.
Alternatively, you can even wind up your cables using it.
Overall, I think it’s a pretty smart idea. I don’t think I’ll ever look at pizza stands/table or whatever it’s called the same way again.
Enjoyed this article because it’s both informative and entertaining? If so, you should download the Goody Feed app so that you won’t miss out on any articles, as there are app-exclusive contents as well! Also, join our Telegram channel if you use Telegram often!
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Why S’pore Should Pay the Bills for All COVID-19 Patients, Including Foreigners or Even Martians
- G.E.M’s Music Video About Covid-19 Fighters is So Touching, It’s Been Viewed 1 Million Times in 2 Days
- More Info About Patient 31 in South Korea Emerges & People Are Now Calling Her ‘Crazy Ajumma’
- Guide to Cleaning Your Smartphone Correctly ‘Coz Authorities Said Must Keep Phone Clean
- 5 Facts About NCID Singapore (National Centre for Infectious Diseases), The Place Many People Haven’t Heard of Before COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2 Young Doctors From Hubei Died from COVID-19; Touching Interviews with Loved Ones Show Their Courage