Last Updated on 2022-09-30 , 1:13 pm
In 2014, something scary happened that caused a hoo-ha among Singaporeans, and as of now, it’s still an unsolved mystery.
If you live in Singapore and have a weak heart, I highly suggest that you click away now.
Somewhere around June 2014, a disturbing image of a creepy-looking doll emerged on the Internet.
The doll was found somewhere around Hougang, under a tree at various locations. Here’s what it looks like.
According to what was mentioned, the doll was initially blindfolded “for a reason”. As you can view from the Twitter post, the person said that “stupid people unbind it. It looks unhappy, good luck to whoever did it,” seemingly suggesting that something would happen to whoever has taken off the blindfold.
Netizens have said on Reddit that the doll was abandoned at the roadside blindfolded because if anyone takes the blindfold away, the doll would follow the culprit home.
According to some netizens, they’ve seen the doll in different locations, all under different trees. Some have even claimed that it moves by itself and speaks at night.
What’s even more spooky is that since the report was out in Stomp, the doll has disappeared altogether.
Up until today, no one knows where it is—or whose house it’s now living in.
Since you can finish this entire article, why not check out this video about the 10 most haunted places in Singapore?
Featured Image: Imgur.com
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Here’s What Happened in Cordlife Group, Whereby Stored Cord Blood Units in S’pore Are Damaged
- Popular Owner of Guan Kee Char Kway Teow is Retiring Due to a Health Scare
- ComfortdelGro’s New Lexus Taxis Do Not Have Taxi Signs Atop Its Roof
- Actress Julie Tan Doesn’t Hesitate & Shaves Head For a Local Movie
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner & Former US Secretary of State, Dr Henry Kissinger, Dies at 100 Years Old
- Another Coffee Chain Closing Down in Singapore: Spinelli Reportedly Closing All Outlets By This Year
- 37YO M’sian Singer-Actress Queenzy Cheng Dies After Having Breakfast Before Filming
- 8 Facts About Long Island, a Potential Reclaimed Land at East Coast