If you’re a hardcore fan of Ben and Jerry’s, you’ll definitely be delighted to know that they have extended their menu by adding two new Cake Core flavours! Even better news is that with the launch of these delicious selections, they will be celebrating by giving out free scoops for their fans to try!
Limited for only a day, ice-cream lovers will be able to grab their scoops on 29 July, from 12pm to 3pm at two locations, Orchard Gateway (just outside Crate & Barrel) and [email protected] where a Ben and Jerry’s Flagship Scoop store will be set up.
As if their other flavours aren’t making us drool already, their brand new Cake Core flavours, Brownie Batter and Cookies & Cream Cheesecake will make you feel like you’re floating in ice-cream heaven.
Their Brownie Batter ice cream consists generous chunks of fudge brownie mixed in chocolate and vanilla ice cream surrounding a gooey chocolatey brownie batter.
If you prefer something less chocolatey, their Cookies & Cream Cheesecake is packed with numerous chocolate cookies and biteable cheesecake core enclosed by delicious chocolate and cheesecake ice-cream.
Remember to hashtag CeleBakeSG to celebrate the newly created creations with Ben & Jerry and check out other instagrammable shots of our favourite scoops!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days