If you’re a big fan of Hello Kitty, Star Wars, Superman or Batman, listen up. The days of frustrating digging for your EZ-Link cards especially with a queue forming behind you may just be long over.
After much prototypes, trials, and testing since 2015, EZ-Link recently announced on their Facebook page that from 15 August 2016, their EZ-Link Charm series are now ready to hit the markets in all-new designs.
Ranging from the friendly and protective droid that BB-8 is or the popular mouthless Hello Kitty, you’ll be able to tie your charm to your bags, keys or anywhere that is convenient.
The charm works similarly to a regular EZ-Link card, with the look of a trinket and all you have to do is tap the charm on gantries in MRT stations, card readers on buses and top up values by placing them on top-up readers or services. Better yet, you can even use them for shopping and dining!
Hello Kitty Charms
Batman Vs Superman Charms
Star Wars BB-8 Charms
Now available at $29.90 each with delivery fees not included, have the quickest hand and be the biggest fan by getting yours at EZ-Link’s online shop and checking out EZ-Link’s Charms page. Each EZ-Charm’s has an expiry date of 3 years from the date of encoding.
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
Join our Telegram channel and you won't miss out on the most popular articles: https://t.me/goodyfeedsg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Another S’pore Influencer Allegedly Got into Shotgun Marriage
- PMD Rider Confronts Couple For Allegedly Staring At Him When He Rode PMD On Footpath
- S’pore Man Allegedly Lost Phone In Taxi & Had $4,000 Stolen From GrabPay
- 54YO Record Shop In Chinatown Complex Center Forced To Close Down By End Nov 2019
- Driver Who Took Video Of PM Lee’s Son Fined & Disqualified From Driving
- #FastFoodFriday: Subway Breaded Chicken Cutlet: It’s Still Subway