Last Updated on 2016-05-19 , 1:34 pm
Universal Studios Singapore might have been open for barely more than 5 years, but the major theme park already feels like an indispensable part of Singapore, whether as a tourist attraction or even part of locals’ choices to spend a fun time at. However, at $74 per adult ticket, it’s a pretty steep price to pay for a single day out within Singapore. After all, you could actually get to and from Batam and have a good sesafood meal with that amount of money.
Here’s your chance to get 86% off that regular-priced ticket at a steal of only $10 per ticket! If you have an NTUC membership, you are entitled to two promotional tickets. The catch is, they are only available to be used on May Day – 3rd May from 5pm to 12am.
However, we don’t really think that there’s any reason for hesitation! Although admission only starts in the evening, 3rd May is a Tuesday anyway so you can go after work to chill out with your friends, enjoy the special shows and fireworks. Plus, weekday = less crowds = more time to enjoy the rides!
Fresh grads, you don’t need any experience to earn up to $4,200 with this “secret”:
- Woman Got Scammed from a Person She Knew from Coffee Meets Bagel
- Power Outage at JB Checkpoint Caused Long Queues on Wednesday Morning
- Everything About the December BTO Launches That Include 2 PLH Estates
- Around 50 People Found to be Lying in Their Work Pass Applications Every Year
- In 2024, We Might Be Able to See Northern Lights in Countries Like China, Japan and the US As Well
- Confirmed: S’poreans Do Not Need to Submit Digital Arrival Cards When Commuting to Malaysia