With all the Michelin Guide hype going around, people in Singapore are not only blessed with good food at hawker centers but also at restaurants. If you’re feeling more atas but would like to eat without causing a hole in your wallet, here’s a deal you wouldn’t want to miss.
First opened in 2004, Peony Jade Restaurant has come a long way in serving quality Szechuan and Cantonese dishes while achieving numerous awards and media features including the spot for being a Michelin Bib Gourmand Restaurant 2016.
Said to be ranked as one of the best Chinese restaurants in Singapore, the traditional looking eatery is known for their dim sum, classic Chinese dishes, and mooncakes.
Though slightly pricey, many loyal customers have been going back to get their fill on delicious Peony Jade cooking. Now you don’t have an excuse as Peony Jade Restaurant will be offering 1 for 1 ala carte buffet on Mondays and Tuesdays at both their Clarke Quay and Keppel outlets. The promotions stand from 25 July to 30 August 2016.
Approximately $47 per person for a buffet, imagine how much you’re saving when you grab a buddy and dine in together!
To score this offer, simply flash this coupon to enjoy the promotion:
Peony Jade Restaurant
Address: 3 River Valley Road,
Clarke Quay, Singapore 179020
Address: The Keppel Club,
Bukit Chermin Road, Singapore 179020
What are you waiting for? Share this with your loved ones and make your way to Peony Jade Restaurant now!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com.
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Everything About The Ku Hye-sun & Ahn Jae-hyun Divorce That Includes Dogs, Nipples & More Dirty Laundry
- SAF Encik Sent To DB & Fired For Keeping Blank Rounds Illegally Cuz He Wanted To Protect His Guys
- #ThirstyThursday: Coca-Cola Frozen Review: Smells & Taste Like Coke But Different
- Daughter Hires Killers To Kill Mother So She Can Get Inheritance To Save Boyfriend
- Girlfriend Stabbed BF After He Called Her ‘Fat’ & They’ve Only Been Together for 20 Days