Fans of Ya Kun’s Steamed Bread and users of Singtel, don’t say we bo jio!
As if the free data for a day (thanks, Singtel!) wasn’t enough, Singtel wows and delights their customers again with FREE Ya Kun Steamed Bread that’s valid for the first 8,00 customers from 11 August onwards until it is fully redeemed. These Ya Kun Steamed Breads are available in both Kaya Butter or Kaya Peanut flavour.
Only 1 redemption is allowed per customer. Customers will be able to purchase soft-boiled eggs and drinks separately at a la carte price.
Customers will have to go through this link to redeem the voucher. Else, they can also access the deal through the Singtel App via this method: ‘Rewards’ tab > ‘Delights’ > ‘Dining’.
Sounds like quite a viable option for breakfast, no? Nothing to start the day right like a free breakfast!
A pregnant woman was so annoyed at a noisy baby that she threw a pot of burning mala at the baby. At the worst part of this? She wasn’t charged. Click on the image below to read about this shocking incident:
Feature: Ya Kun
This article was first published on Goodyfeed.com
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Woman Allegedly Got Molested on RydePOOL, Posted on FB But Post Got Taken Down Instead
- China Striking Back After Huawei Ban With a List of Blacklisted Companies, Too
- Jerry Yan Allegedly Still Loves Lin Chi-ling Deeply Even When She’s Now Married
- S’pore Ex-Actor Reveals How Nanny Nearly Killed His Baby Who Has to be Admitted to ICU
- Distributor of Himalaya Salt Candy Warns of Fake Candy; Netizens Focus on Grammar Instead
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!