To add on to the list of lip-smacking promos this year, Sun’s Café is having a 1-for-1 dining deal!
Located at Hotel Grand Pacific Singapore, this deal applies to their lunch and dinner buffets for DBS/POSB card members.
If you’re a Singaporean, you probably have a savings account in POSB, since it is the unofficial rite of passage.
Okay, let’s get into the tantalising details
Specialising in authentic Peranakan cuisine, the buffet is replete with flavours and colours such as Sambal Udang (prawns), Babi Pongteh (braised pork) and nyonya kuehs.
On top of that, they also offer local and western fare a-la-carte such as steaks, laksa, pasta and more!
And you know what’s the best part, this dining deal is valid till 31 Dec 2018!
Damn, 2018 has been good to us so far.
1. Promotion valid from 01-JAN-2018 to 31-DEC-2018
2. Quote ‘DBS/POSB’ upon reservation & payment.
3. Valid for max of 20 diners per table per bill per card.
4. Not valid for takeaway, ala carte menu and beverages.
Since you’re here, why not watch a video about a guy who lodged a Police report here in Singapore because he was friendzoned? Seriously. Here, watch it and do remember to share it (and also subscribe to Goody Feed YouTube channel)!
This article was first published on goodyfeed.com
(Since you’re here, subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more informative videos lah)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Canned Abalone, Longan & Other CNY Goodies Warehouse Sale (18 Jan – 12 Feb)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream Now Selling At Less Than $10 Per Tub (Until 7 Jan)
- Don’t Say Bojio: Sasa Warehouse Sale at NEX Up To 70% OFF (Till 7 Jan)
Do you love writing? Do you want a platform to showcase your works? Goody Feed is looking for part-time writers to join the team! Click here to find out more!
Featured image: hotelgrandpacific.com.sg
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- Kenneth Ma Defended His ‘Girlfriend’ Who Was Involved in Andy Hui’s Scandal
- Man’s Fingers Got Sliced Off by Kite String When Flying Kite During Extreme Windy Conditions
- Kenny Rogers Roasters Will Not Be Leaving S’pore Because of an Unexpected Rescue By 老火汤
View this post on Instagram
The Coca-Cola Plus Coffee has arrived in Singapore, and let’s just say that the taste is very subjective: one of us thinks it’s like coffee candy, one of us thinks it’s like carbonated dark chocolate milk and one of us think it’s like Vanilla Coke. However, none of us thinks that it’s worth a second try, simply because we’ll all rather have Coke and coffee separately. Read the full review in our app. Link in bio. #sgig #sg #singapore #instasg #yoursingapore #sgphoto #singaporean #singaporelife #thisissingapore #instagramsg #igerssingapore #iluvsg #sgdaily #singaporeig #sglocal #sglifestyle #sgbloggers #sgblogger #sgfood #sgfoodies #foodsg #sgigfood #sgfoodporn #coke #cokecoffeeplus #cocacolacoffee #cocacola #sgcoffee