It’s Thursday, and you know what that means:
It’s time for Thirsty Thursday!
Unfortunately, this is kind of an unofficial Thirsty Thursday, because this article wasn’t actually allocated in that category.
“Just spin it however you want alright?” my editor had shouted as he vacated the office. “Just make it fun. And hydrating.”
Another cheating scandal has emerged, and this time, it involves Show Luo and a young actress. Click on the image to read more!
“How do you hydrate viewers with an article?!” I had yelled back.
“I don’t know! Use your brain; we hired you for that, right?”
I stared blankly at the door of the office, which was now closed. Oh right, I do have a brain.
And thus, an unofficial Thirsty Thursday was born. Nothing more hydrating than a Thirsty Thursday article, I would say.
But anyways, enough digressing. I bet you’re wondering; what do I have in store for you today?
Well, if you’re chronically thirsty, and have equally dehydrated friends, rejoice;
For Mr Bean has got the juicy deals to fill you guys up!
Don’t Say Bojio: 1-For-1 Mr Bean Taro Soya Milk At 51 Outlets
No, folks, you didn’t read the headline wrong.
From 15 April to 14 May, our favourite soy chain Mr Bean (sorry Jollibean, you’re my personal favourite) will be introducing an honest to goodness 1-For-1 Taro Soya Milk deal!
With two whopping 16oz cups of Pearly Taro Soya Milk goodness going at half the price, you can be sure of one thing:
This deal isn’t one you’ll want to miss!
In case you’re wondering what these wholesome beverages constitute of, Mr Bean has stated that their Pearly Taro Soya Milk consists of two things:
- Taro powder
- Soya milk with sugar syrup
Now, I don’t know about you…
But those ingredients sound like a hell lot of delicious to me!
ALRIGHT, IMMA GO GET IT NOW
Before you sprint out of your office doors and get yourself one of these deals, however, take note that the collection process isn’t your usual flash-and-redeem kind.
You’ll have to put in a little extra work.
Basically, in order to redeem the drinks, you’ll have to first download the Qoo10 app, before flashing your order to the staff over at the participating Mr Bean outlets.
The specific instructions, as well as the 51 outlets available, can be found here.
Meanwhile, do take note of the Terms & Conditions:
T & Cs:
- Valid from 15 April – 14 May 2019, 11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Can be redeemed islandwide at 51 participating Mr Bean outlets (excluding schools, polyclinics & hospitals)
- Strictly NO extension or cancellation of vouchers once expired
- Redemption strictly via MOBILE app only (no printed voucher is accepted).
- Mr Bean reserves all rights to reject any redemptions that do not adhere to the Terms & Conditions
Well, can I go get it now?
To summarise it in two words…
You won't want to miss these most-read articles:
- After DM Leaks, Carrie Wong ‘Lost’ a Role That Was Planned for Rebecca Lim
- #FastFoodFriday: Burger King Kopi Pie & Chilli Cheese Bites Review: Best Pie Ever, Worst Bite Ever
- Lawyer Who Ran Away with $33m Had Planned His Escape Like a Movie Criminal
- Huawei to Give 100% Refund if Facebook & Google Apps Stop Working, But Only in The Philippines
- ‘New Version’ of Avengers: Endgame is Coming Back to Theatres With Additional Scenes Next Week
Always bored during your commute to and fro work or school? Here’s the best solution: download our app for new articles, Facebook videos and YouTube videos that are updated daily…and most importantly, exclusive contents that are only available in our app! It’s your perfect companion for your daily commute!